Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kensington---Again

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 21, 2008
I have finished the whole sheebang with one toon and have another Marleybone but so far no Kensington??? I followed someone else there once but left immediately..it was naughty, but now I'd like to go back and do it and can't...and someone tell me how to get entrance into this area? Thanks so much in advance...Fiona Dragon Tamer

Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
If you reached Marleybone, then it should be the last platform on the left side of the station.
Beware, however, that kensington is a VERY difficult area. I would take along a friend (or two) and be level 30+ at a minimum!
I myself have tried to assault it SOLO and have been defeated eventually EVERY time... :(
If you cannot enter it with your current character, maybe you need to be a minimum level. I know my level 45 character can enter it repeatedly.
If you have your old character then try entering with that one!

Survivor
Oct 23, 2008
Survivor
Oct 21, 2008
My problem is that my level 45 toon can not get a ticket for Kensington!! That was the reason for my original post. I have never had a quest there and would like to do it. If someone knows what i need to do to get it I'd appreciate it. Thanks Fiona Dragon Tamer

Developer
I believe the original quest came from Officer Barkly in the back of Diggmoore Station, but if he doesn't have an exclamation point any more, just go straight to the back left platform and try to access the sigil there. Can you access it?

Survivor
Oct 21, 2008
I figured it out...My issue was doing my own thinking again, I guess I thought I had to have a ticket to get there. I never even tried to go to the platform..Oh well...think outside the box and you get where you need to go..Still didn't keep me from dying at clanker tho..I'll try and try till I get it..thanks for the help. Fiona Dragontamer

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
Naughtycowgirl wrote:
I have finished the whole sheebang with one toon and have another Marleybone but so far no Kensington??? I followed someone else there once but left immediately..it was naughty, but now I'd like to go back and do it and can't...and someone tell me how to get entrance into this area? Thanks so much in advance...Fiona Dragon Tamer

after you have done the quest you still need a ticket to ride the airship.
Make sure you have your ticket from the ticket counter.

Survivor
Oct 21, 2008
No..they don't offer me a ticket..as soon as I walk up to the airship I can get on via the loading platform..just click x and wait 10 seconds..huh...It works so I'm not terribley worried about how I get in..however it is tough I got the first guy down then the second then got trapped in a street fight and couldn't get back fast enough before it reset..course, I was solo too...

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
Saracidal wrote:
i want to try kensington but cant find people to go with me i'm a level 46

I'll Go

Mark Thundersword Proud Master Divner

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I would love to get through Kensington, every time I try I die. Anyone that wants to go, look for Elizabeth DreamWeaver (I am a level 44 life wizard, with fire as my secondary and working on storm).