Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

danger hound combos

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
if i mixed an orthrus with a danger hound and get another orthrus will it still say i have to be lvl 48 myth in order to use it or will it just be the same?

oh and, what are some combinations that i could do to get a ghost hound using a danger hound?

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
sayotte wrote:
if i mixed an orthrus with a danger hound and get another orthrus will it still say i have to be lvl 48 myth in order to use it or will it just be the same?

oh and, what are some combinations that i could do to get a ghost hound using a danger hound?

Any Orthrus you get, from breeding or the quests, will have the requirement. But you only have to be Myth to use it, not level 48.

You can hatch any pet with a Danger Hound to get the Ghost Hound and it will be a 50% chance...But if you hatched your Danger Hound with someone else's you'd be guaranteed the hybrid.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2010
you could also hatch your danger hound with another persons school pet (not on your account), that isnt your school. then you get a GUARANTEE that you will get ghost hound (hybred

Defender
Apr 21, 2010
The Orthrus would have the Myth school restriction, but even a Lev1 Myth could equip it.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
I mixed my danger hound with a wraith twice and got a ghost hound each time :D

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
kennagirl wrote:
I mixed my danger hound with a wraith twice and got a ghost hound each time :D

Anytime you mix with a promo pet, you will always, always result in the promo pets hybrid form for you or both people.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010