Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

training point buy back

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
(this is just a suggestion) i love the buy back feature of training points but it is really to much if you just wanted to get rid of one or two spells. it would be nice to just be able to pick the spells you want to get rid of then pay the crowns needed to get those training points. would be more effective then buying all the points back because i used to just make a new wizard to replace the one i wanted to fix.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2010
Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
ShinMing wrote:
(this is just a suggestion) i love the buy back feature of training points but it is really to much if you just wanted to get rid of one or two spells. it would be nice to just be able to pick the spells you want to get rid of then pay the crowns needed to get those training points. would be more effective then buying all the points back because i used to just make a new wizard to replace the one i wanted to fix.
I would love that Idea but do you have to have more crowns to get rid of rank 8 spells like (Ra, Medusa or Leginavation I dont know what the name of the spell is sorry if I offended any storm wizards)

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Agreed. Also, it should be much much cheaper than it is. For that matter it should be free, all your are doing is resetting training points. For a game that is still listed as "free", it seems to charge for just about everything except the right to breath oxygen.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2010