Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Maybe Slow Down?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2010
Hey staff of KI, I just want to tell you through this forum to just maybe slow down a bit in the progress of the game. This is of course just an opinion and doesnt need to be taken very seriously but just this year you have added a new complicated gardening and pet system, Celestia and the three new schools! Of course some of you are gonna of course catch onto everything and learn the game and master it really quick and im pretty much that kind of type also but on my first person it took me until about lvl 15 to really get the hang of this game( dont call me stupid or anything), one( of many) reasons that i like this game is that it is pretty simple in general where stuff like runescape or whatever has like a bazillion dumb little inventory buttons and like eighty bagillion skills that you have to work on and stuff. Anyways i just think that it might be harmful in the future if young kids try to play to game knowing absolutely nothing. This is just my opinion and besides that i think the game is awesome. Please comment or tell what you think about this!

Survivor
Jul 26, 2008
I sort-of agree, but i love seeing what updates they have, and going on the test realm and testing it out.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I think that although over the last year there has been quite a bit thrown into the spiral it is really very easy to usderstand and get the hang of the new additions. It sounds like you're bringing this up from the standpoint of someone at a higher level and that makes sense because everything comes at you at once at higher levels. However thats because you're past the point where you would have learned it. Here's what I mean: if a new player starts the game they have the tutorial on casting with ambrose at level one and get told how to follow the quest arrow etc-
they play a bit on unicorn way then a few levels later they learn to use treasure cards-
a few levels later they get a mini quest teaching them all about the pet system and pet pavillion and recieve likely thier first pet-
a few levels later they learn the next thing and so on through the game at a slow and reasonable pace.
its not like us old grandmasters that log on and boom a dozen new things pop up lol. the updates are geared towards the just starting out wizards. we as eperienced wizards though feel overwhelmed at times can still easily keep up with the barrage.

Survivor
Dec 06, 2010
ya i understand what you guys are saying and i agree too but all im saying is that it could be somewhat harmful down the road to very young kids and people who dont catch on to games fast. Besides that though i agree that if you do stick with it you do catch on to the game pretty quickly and i too love trying test realms and seeing new stuff.