Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

tea set crafting quest

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Why do you have to be a high level crafter to do this quest i dont craft and i cant find one in the bazaar someone plz help

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
Survivor
Jul 04, 2010
I came across the same problem with the tea set. Hadn't done any of my crafting quests and had to start at the beginning. One thing I had never realized is that each completed crafting quests give you a training point! That was a nice surprise.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Spring72 wrote:
I came across the same problem with the tea set. Hadn't done any of my crafting quests and had to start at the beginning. One thing I had never realized is that each completed crafting quests give you a training point! That was a nice surprise.
no i just finished a crafting quest on my fire wiz and i didn't get a training point

Joseph Thunderblade Level 60 Legendary Storm Wizard
Joseph Fireflame Level 40 Master Fire Wizard

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
Not every crafting quest gives you a training point :? Only the tea set one does. But it does give you a lot of coins! :D :-) :) 8) :P ;-) But it does consider a lot of buying reagents and finding them :( :x :-( But I still do it. Got me up to a Grandmaster Artisan. Good news.

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
Ok Here's The Deal

I'm Supposed To Have Two More Missing Items

What Are They?
And Where Can I Get Them?

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
Same with me, after i saw that i have to rank up in crafting i gave up.