Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do u get a starfish or helephant

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
sup guy can u please tell me how to get a helephant or a starfish :D

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Helephant is the fire 48 quest.
Buy Starfish (for gold) at the Celestia pet shop.

Survivor
May 15, 2009
First off be more specific an oni or the helephant itself is school specific to fire. The starfish on the other and is drop from cl or you can buy it in cl.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
To get a helphant you have to be level a level 48 fire wizard and you can buy a starfish pet in Celestia.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
tyleryo wrote:
sup guy can u please tell me how to get a helephant or a starfish :D

Helephant - Complete the Fire School's Level 48 spell quest and obtain the egg at the same time as you obtain the Fire Dragon spell.

Helephant-Like pets (Demon pets) - get Gamestop $20.00 Giftcard, purchase the Bronze Helephant PVP Pet, or buy/win the Jade Oni crowns pet, hatch 1 Level 48 pet with a Helephant and hope to get a Hybrid

Starfish - Purchasable with Gold in CL or able to be won in a fight with Queen Calypso (Crustacean Empire, CL)

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
You get a helephant if you are a fire student. If you are a fire student, you need to level up to level 48, and do the level 48 quest. You will get a new powerful spell and the helephant pet... If you are not fire, you can possibly hatch with a helephant with a pet that is very rare, so you will most likely get the helephant-although you will not be able to wear it, and will only be a use in your house.
You can get a starfish from celestia, in the pet shop. I think that you can buy one in the crowns shop, as well.
-Luna0616

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
To get the Starfish: go to Celestia Base Camp, and go to the pet vendor there. It is about 12,000 gold.
To get Helephnat: you must be Fire School, and complete the Lv48 quest from Falmea to get your Fire Dragon Card, and along with it, you will receive the Helephant pet egg.