Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enchanted cards taking up space.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
Dear KingsIsle staff,

I have enchanted many treasure cards and I never use them, so I decide to get rid of them and I relize, the only way to lose them, is to USE them. I could use them in battles and get rid of them sure but, I have a lot of
high-rank enchanted cards, that would take forever to use in a battle. I understand not being able to sell or trade them, but we need the ability to "trash" treasure cards. They dont cause any problems, but it just bothers me that I have them when i don't need them. I am simply asking that we get the ability to trash treasure cards. I just don't use them anymore.

Cody RedFlame, Level 55 Fire Wizard.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2009
kjensen wrote:
Dear KingsIsle staff,

I have enchanted many treasure cards and I never use them, so I decide to get rid of them and I relize, the only way to lose them, is to USE them. I could use them in battles and get rid of them sure but, I have a lot of
high-rank enchanted cards, that would take forever to use in a battle. I understand not being able to sell or trade them, but we need the ability to "trash" treasure cards. They dont cause any problems, but it just bothers me that I have them when i don't need them. I am simply asking that we get the ability to trash treasure cards. I just don't use them anymore.

well there are the treasure cards that you pick up alot of the time but those ones you can sell which means you can get some space but the ones you have enchanted i have a solution to. just enchant the ones you are gonna use!

Alex Griffonsword - Level 53 Pyromancer

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
kjensen wrote:
Dear KingsIsle staff,

You do have the ability to trash them. Simply right click on them. It will ask if you want to trash them or not.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
You should also be able to sell them in the bazaar for 1 gold each.