Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2011
I want people to have a chance at beating this 3 level gauntlet. It can only be accessed if I send someone to it using the send to dungeon button on the friend menu. Here it goes.

Grek: Species: Goblin
School: Fire
HP: 180 multiplied by the first digit in your level ( eg lv. 39 = 180x3)
Spells: Fire Elf, Fire Blade, Fuel, Heckhound, Weakness, Dark Sprite,
Minor Blessing, Sanctuary, Lightning Bats.

Corvin: Species: Wolf Scout (wears purple with white design)
School: Balance
HP: 195 multiplied by first digit in level
Spells: Scorpian, Judgement, Fire Elf, Link, Legion Shield, Wild Bolt,
Imp, Banshee, Mass Infection, Ninja Pigs.

Exlord: Species: Fire Wyvern
School: ?
Can use power pips with all schools except Balance
HP: 9/10 of your health
Spells: Fire Elf, Meteor Strike, Helephant, Colossus, Frostbite, Tempest,
Windstorm, Enfeeble(will only cast if you have a blade. not a cheat)
Troll, White Rat Magician, Ghoul, Vampire, Black Widow, Nature's
Wrath, Scarab, Locust Swarm, Weakness, Elemental Trap, Spirit
Trap, Hex.

If defeat all of these bosses you'll get a chance at

Boots: Slipstream Boots

Wands: Crescent Axe of the astrals, Bolt Blade

Mounts: Crokagator, Brown or Grey Warg, Bat Wings

Pets: Storm Hound, Life Bat, Death Bat, Leopard

Treasure Cards: Power Link, Tower Shield, Legion Shield, Tempest, Dryad,
Regenerate, Triage, Virulent Plague, Balanceblade,
Dragonblade, Blade Storm, Mend.

Survivor
May 11, 2010

species: ghost
health: 100
spells: everything
cheat: when you kill him he comes back to life with 10,000 health and 99% resist to everything plus 100% power pips and 10,000 critical chance

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
my boss level 1 spells none boost 10000000% to all spells cheat whenever he uses a pass you get 10000000 crowns and 1000000000000000000000 gold if he dies you get candy

Explorer
Oct 29, 2011
hi i am anthony mistblade lvl80 pyromancer

i have a massive fantasy palace in my house so let it be an awesome knight

he is:-
knight of the flame
health:-13,460
cheats:-no.1 if you use any shields he says 'i am fire how could you possibly shield against me?' and uses an unblockable critical rain of fire with colossal.
no.2 if you use any traps he uses a scald that does 60 damage in total on himself and another scald that critical's and does 950 damage to all challengers.he says 'you cant trap me!'
no.3 if you use any blades he uses efreet that does 1100 damage.he can critical but it can be blocked,that is if you have enough block rating.
no.4.if you use any weaknesses he uses a firecat which will only use up the weakness not any other blades or traps he put up,then immediately after firecat he will use a critical colossal fire dragon(blockable)
no.5.when his health crosses 7000orbelow he summons 3minions called flame guardians.they have 3000 health
no.6.when his health goes below3,500 he summons 3minions with 5000 health.
no.7.if there is more than one person he starts off with a flame guardian minion 2 minions for three people,3minions for fourth people and1 for two people.
no.8.once he dies(which will probably not happen) three flame guardians(the one's with 3,500 health) appear and he says(my spirit still has some more life hopefully it will be enough to see the flame guardians avenge me by killing you!'
no.9.you regain 750 health and then the knight of the flame says- 'the last of my spirit i use to fulfill my masters wish by using it to kill you' then an efreet appears and smahes you for 925 damage

before battle he says 'i can counter your every move my master will be pleased with my skills and you ........................ will die!'

after the efreet final hit if you survive(which again you most probably wont)
he will say 'noooooo,i will get my revenge for doing this!'

here are some of his extra status
critical:-240 for fire only and 120 for life
block110 to all schools
resist:-10 to all schools and an extra sixty to fire only
boost:-30% to storm and 40% to ice.

spells known:- all fire spells,all heal spells till satyr,-90%tower shield and -90% ice shield,elemental blade and elemental trap,balance blade,bladestorm,hex,feint,curse,fire mutations for all spells from all schools,amplify,colossal,fortify,vengeance,conviction,empowerment,empower,and storm shield.

minion has 100 critical 100 block 80% resist to fire and 30%boost to ice and storm it uses all fire spells tower,ice and storm shields,empower,all fire mutations,cleanse charm and ward,disarm,enfeeble,pierce and shatter,donate power and all balance shield and also all balance blades and traps except for spirit blade and trap.

no one can beat my boss it has no weakness!

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
retchu wrote:
hi i am anthony mistblade lvl80 pyromancer

i have a massive fantasy palace in my house so let it be an awesome knight

he is:-
knight of the flame
health:-13,460
cheats:-no.1 if you use any shields he says 'i am fire how could you possibly shield against me?' and uses an unblockable critical rain of fire with colossal.
no.2 if you use any traps he uses a scald that does 60 damage in total on himself and another scald that critical's and does 950 damage to all challengers.he says 'you cant trap me!'
no.3 if you use any blades he uses efreet that does 1100 damage.he can critical but it can be blocked,that is if you have enough block rating.
no.4.if you use any weaknesses he uses a firecat which will only use up the weakness not any other blades or traps he put up,then immediately after firecat he will use a critical colossal fire dragon(blockable)
no.5.when his health crosses 7000orbelow he summons 3minions called flame guardians.they have 3000 health
no.6.when his health goes below3,500 he summons 3minions with 5000 health.
no.7.if there is more than one person he starts off with a flame guardian minion 2 minions for three people,3minions for fourth people and1 for two people.
no.8.once he dies(which will probably not happen) three flame guardians(the one's with 3,500 health) appear and he says(my spirit still has some more life hopefully it will be enough to see the flame guardians avenge me by killing you!'
no.9.you regain 750 health and then the knight of the flame says- 'the last of my spirit i use to fulfill my masters wish by using it to kill you' then an efreet appears and smahes you for 925 damage

before battle he says 'i can counter your every move my master will be pleased with my skills and you ........................ will die!'

after the efreet final hit if you survive(which again you most probably wont)
he will say 'noooooo,i will get my revenge for doing this!'

here are some of his extra status
critical:-240 for fire only and 120 for life
block110 to all schools
resist:-10 to all schools and an extra sixty to fire only
boost:-30% to storm and 40% to ice.

spells known:- all fire spells,all heal spells till satyr,-90%tower shield and -90% ice shield,elemental blade and elemental trap,balance blade,bladestorm,hex,feint,curse,fire mutations for all spells from all schools,amplify,colossal,fortify,vengeance,conviction,empowerment,empower,and storm shield.

minion has 100 critical 100 block 80% resist to fire and 30%boost to ice and storm it uses all fire spells tower,ice and storm shields,empower,all fire mutations,cleanse charm and ward,disarm,enfeeble,pierce and shatter,donate power and all balance shield and also all balance blades and traps except for spirit blade and trap.

no one can beat my boss it has no weakness!

OK Here is my idea for a boss in my jade palace:name:tri
species:frost beetle
health:1
Cheats:once you beat him he uses a wooly mammoth that knocks out for 100000 damage and says:My master will be pleased to have your head

Easy but annoying :D

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
Name: Deaths helper
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says " Bones oh bones" then uses bone dragon
Cheat2: Says " rise sons of death" and summons 4 Wraiths with 900 health
Health: 8,995

Defender
May 19, 2012
I actually find this thread to be quite amusing. Why don't you just lock your house? Then you wouldn't have this problem in the first place. :)

Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
How do you make your own boss with a rank and health and all that?

Richard Starbright Level 21 balance wizard

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
tebucky11 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)

This sounds cool and all but still, you're forgetting that you can limit your home to friends so only people on your friends list can port, or if you only want one person or the like coming, turn porting off as soon as they come. I do that all the time, because I like to hang out with certain friends at my house and I don't like when their friends or any of my other friends port when we do that, so I put house limit on, and then when they port, I turn off my porting. It's the simplest way.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2011
Here is mine I am lvl 54
name:Bbq
Species:fire dragon
Appearance: the fire dragon I summon with the spell :-)
Health:4,000
Second health:2,000
Spells: fire dragon,weakness,satyr, fire blade,fire shield, fire trap, ice shield, glacial shield, smoke screen(0 pip), sunbird, a weaker than regular efreet, but with the same -90% to next spell.
Cheats:
If you heal your self he would cheat by using a 1,500 health satyr.
If you pass for more than two turns in a passing streak, he would cast weakness. If you casted any rank 3+ fire spell, she would cast a very powerful fire dragon. If you used a secondary school, she would summon a stormzilla named Sparky. (for 0 pips, obviously) (storm is my second school)
Sparky's stats:
Health:3,000 ( doesn't have a second health like Bbq.)
Spells: stormzilla,weakness,storm shark, kraken, stormblade, storm trap, sprite(0 pip) myth shield, thermic shield, donate power (give three pips to target, he would always cast it on Bbq.)
Cheats: if you used a rank 4+ storm spell, he would use a 1000 damage stormzilla.

Do you like my bosses? Hope you do! :)

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
I'd love to see this in the game, and it'd add a little touch of creativity to your home and fun to visiting your friends' house. But it should cost crowns to have the boss, because going to someone's house and having to fight a GODLY boss just so you can pass on. Maybe the player would have the option to make the boss protect their house and order it to attack certain players, or stop them from going into their house. Or maybe making their god a worker that tours their friends around the house (like the tour guide when you preview homes).

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Alright, here's mine for my lvl 80:

Name: Guardian Angel
Species: Seraph
School: Life
Rank 7
Health: 8800
Starts with 6 power pips

When entering the battle, she will say, "I am the guardian of this house. You were chosen to be defeated in combat. It was an honor to see you fall."

Spells: all life spells + cheat spells

Cheats:
1. When using a life heal spell she says, "No more life heals!" and uses a Gnomes! on the player who casted it on.

2. When using a heal spell that is not life, she will say, "I have mirrors to copy your heals" and will copy the heal and damage of it EXACTLY

3. When defeated, she says "Guardian Spirits are a mere limit to life's true power." and then comes back with half health.

4. When you blade she will say, "Blades have no power against me!" then puts a -90 tower on herself.

HA! Mine follows the rules. :P

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
I like this idea but want if you what a friend to port to you. There should be setting like friends or best friends don't have to face the boss but non friends have to. Plus you should be able to design the arena they battle in. also there should also be a way to fight the boss if your already in a person's house. Cause if I made my own boss I would want to fight him, and does the boss give you stuff after he is defeated.
I am a Level 30

Name: Guardian of Balance
Species: Krok
School:Balance
Health: 3,500

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Best idea, make the boss a copy of you fighting with your "true friends"

-Kyle moongem Lvl 36

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Cheat to my post: apon defeat you say: "I't's not that easy!!!" huge attack of your type hits the opponent 1500 HP and uses up the opponent's mana

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I am a lvl 67
Name: Mekila (me-Ky-la)
Speicies: Orthus (stands on two legs)
school: Myth!!
Cheat: says "Wow thats all you got? Meet My Brother! woof woof" and summons orthus and does 5x more damage. or "Meet the Master of Myth!"
and summons Medusa and -50% next spell.
Rnk:7
Health: 8,995 first round then lowers by 1000 each time but stronger in spells and tecincal like protecting healing and bladeing.
Special Attack: Can make you cry! (jk :-) ) 450 natural attack and taunts
Loves: when wizards come to try to defeat him
Hates: when defeated
Resist: Everthing 70% myth doesnt hurt him
Boost: none
Healing: Bartlby, sayter, big had thing

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I am William Shadowfriend,Level 39 ( soon to be level 40 :D ) Theurgist(Life) with an interesting gauntlet...
Floor 1-Forest Queen
Species-Seraph
Class-Life
Health-1000
Speech:I am sorry, but to speak to the owner, you must get past... The Forest Gauntlet!
Speech after defeat:Oh, you have proven your worth against me!
Floor 2-Forest Warrior
Species-Centaur
Class-Life
Health-2000
Speech:You think you can just waltz in here?You may have defeated the Queen, but i am much stronger!
Speech after defeat:You have certainly beaten me, but this gauntlet is not over yet!
Floor 3-Forest Beast
Species-Forest Lord
Health-3000
Speech:Raaargh!(You cannot defeat the gauntlet's monster!
Speech after defeat:Graargh!(I have been bested, and now will let you pass this floor.)
Floor 4(Final Floor before REAL test!)-Forest Guardian
Species-Gnomes
Class-Life AND Fire
Health-5000
Speech:You have made it this far?So much for a gauntlet...
Speech after defeat:You... you have beaten this gauntlet, but the WHOLE test isn't over!
Outside-Masters Of Life (Moolinda, Chester Droors, Jade Oni, and Slyvia(Ghost)
Classes:Life Obviously LOL
Health Altogether-10000
Speech:
Me:Ok ok, you have passed the gauntlet, but can you pass the TRUE test?
Jade Oni: You do not stand a chance against us!
Me:I know you can't, so i will help you!
Bosses:What?!
Boss cheats:They can only heal up to unicorn
Friendly cheats:Everytime they heal, i use a super forest lord, which
deals 500 damage per pip, and -50 % of there next damage spell
They have no resists, and only Sylvia and Moolinda critical hits.
Speech after defeat:
Me:Well, we make an excellent team!You are welcome to my house anytime now!
(Also, no monster uses Death Shield!Your welcome Death students! 8) )

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Defender
Jun 06, 2009
if it were to be possible: i won't include all the stas but he would be

a 10,00 health piggle

no cheats

lolz it easy put possible

maybe death school?

piggle of doom

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
I have an on going chain
Lvl 72

1st
Name: Scaly
Species: Snow serpent
School: Ice
Spells: All up to frost giant except absorbs
Health: 1000
Cheat1: Its take your children to work day! *Three snow serpents appear with 400 health each*
Cheat2: (after the 400 ones die) You killed my kids! How dare you?! *He uses frost giant at the start of every round from then on. Giants do minimum damage*
Entrance: "I have a family to look after, remember that"
Defeated: "My family will no longer be safe"

2nd
Name: Snowman Joe
Species: Snowman, DUH!
Spells: All except Mammoth+absorbs
Health: 4000
Cheat One: If I see a death one your dead *When you use a death or fire spell he uses Monster and Crow
Cheat Two: (at 500 health) Oh thats it wizard now I play hard ball *Every round he uses a Snow Angel*
Entrance: "I have been beaten only by one, you do not scare me"
Exit/Defeat: "You have melted me, I will be on a mountain re-forming"

3rd
Name: Head of the herd
Species: Wolly Mammoth
Spells: all except absorbs
Health: 8,450
Cheat One: (At 6000 health) A worthy opponent, can you defeat the herd?
*Minion Mammoths appear and take up every slot in opponent area abd keep coming*
Cheat Two: (At 3000 health)half the heard is slaughtered, half os alive and ready to trample you! *He uses mammoth every two rounds on top of his normal spells*
Entrance: "I lead the herd. dot anger me!
Defeat: "You now lead the herd.... You are worthy of it"

All ice creatures and all workable :P

Explorer
May 27, 2012
Name: Drake Guardian
HP: 12,779
Creature Class: Dragon
School: Balance
Minion: Piscean Guard (Rank 10)
Cheats: When someone heals, he will say "Not possible!" and cast a 2-pip Scarecrow.
When someone uses a balance spell, he will say "Meet your Maker!" and cast a 0-pip stun for ifinite rounds on him or her.
When someone passes, he will say "Now for the grand finale!" and cause a one hit KO Humongofrog.
Speech before battle: You will pay for ever evoking my master, prepare to face my wrath!

Explorer
May 27, 2012
In order to make it into my house, they have to make it through a GAUNTLET!

Floor 1:

Name: Crow Master
Species: Scarecrow
School: Death
Minion: 2 Crows
Cheats: If you heal, he will say "Give it to me!" and cast a Dr. Von Monster for 1 pip.
If you pass, he will say "Catch that boy/girl" and his minions will focus attack on the player who passed.

Floor 2:

Name: Deadly Demon
Species: Death Oni
Minion: 3 Sanzoku Bandits
Cheats: None

Floor 3:

Name: Stompr
Species: Stormzilla
School: Storm
Minion: 1 Charmed Slave, 1 Hall Servant, 1 Crazed Slave
Cheats: If you cast Stormzilla, he will say "Mere illusion!" and cast another Stormzilla.

Floor 4:

Name: Kraken General
Species: Kraken
School: Storm
Minion: 3 Krakens

Floor 5:

Name: Chucker
Species: Cyclops
School: Myth
Minion: None
Cheats: If you cast a level 1 spell, he will say "WEAKLING!" and use his physical attack.

Floor 6:

Name: Great Horned Guardian
Species: Minotaur
School: Myth
Minion: 2 Warhorns

Floor 7:

Name: Kepi's Servant
Species: Storm Mander
Minion: 3 Kepi's Servants

Floor 8:

Name: The Punisher
Species: Vampire
Minion: 3 Vampires
Cheats: If you pass, he will say "BE PUNISHED!" and cast a 1,000 damage vampire. I used this guy to unable novices, apprentices, and initiates to go in my house.

Floor 9:

Name: Fury
Species: Forest Lord
Minion: All the oni demons
Cheats: So many I can't tell you.

Final Floor:

Name: Mark DuskHorn (Me)
Species: Pendragon
Minions: Trial of the spheres bosses
Cheats: I can cast banshee for only 2 pips! Normally it costs 3!

Once you pass i will say "Wow. I can't believe it! You made it past the Trial of Entry!" After you click the done button, the sigil for my house opens.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Hehehe I am back with a huge gauntlet of bosses that chain across 3 schools: Fire Life Ice
1st floor:
Species: Imp
Name: The Music Maker
Entrance: "I would like to play a song for you"
Defeat: "That is the end of my song"

2nd floor
Species: Firecat
Name: The House Pet
Entrance: This is purrfect another wizard to defeat, my master will be so proud!
Defeat: This isnt a purrfect day at all.

3rd floor
Species: Ice beetle
Name: Head of the Hive
Cheats: "Try to use my own kind against me eh? well we do ROCK!" 1When you use locust swarm or ice beetle he uses Blizzard "Face the Hive!" 2Ice beetle minions come whenever you attack.
Entrance: So you want in? Face the hive!
Defeat: The hive bows to you now.

4th floor
Species: Phoenix
Name: Birdy
Entrance: I will make you into bird seed!
Defeat: Defeated, my master will never give me fish again....

5th Floor
Species: Seraph
Name: Ms Mad
Cheats: "Traps anger me!" *When you trap her she removes it and uses hex on you.*
Entrance: I am upset when I step into a trap. Do not anger me,
Defeat: I am no longer upset. You may pass

6th Floor
Full of mana and health whisps

7th Floor
Species: Colosus
Name: Mr Pain
Cheats: "Pain is my job, not yours!" -Used when you attack with a wand or quest spell- *He uses Mammoth*
Entrance: Dont think you can win
Defeat: You may pass Pain-Dealer

8th Floor
Species: Centaur
Name: Chiron
Cheats: "I am the master Archer!" -Used when you use centaur and fire elf- *He uses natural attack and then centaur and fire elf*
Entrance: "I will defeat you with arrows"
Defeat: "You may pass into the world of my master"

This will take a while, but it took a lot of time to type it too.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
I agree but I also have a idea . Would if you had two buttons one to search your house for people and one too send all people out of your house.what the search button would do is have minions of your choice search the house and find the people.once you would search the house and find the people then the send out minions would come And send them out. This would be more a convienent way then sending people out. :) respond?

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010