Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Name: Pepper

Type: Satyr

School: Life

No cheats

Rank 7 elite

3000 health

All my spells

Super high block rating

High power pip chance.

Opening line: What do you want here? be gone! What? Then defeat me if you want to get in.

Line when defeated: Okay, you were good. I never was a good guard satyr. At least i can still be my masters pet.MMMMMM I hope he will give me some radishes.

Tip: don't challenge him. He will keep on doing dryad. Unless you can do a one hit kill, dont try to get into my house

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
i'm ice level 58

Super Snow Angel

Type: Snow Angel (duh)

Health: 10,000

School- Whatever class you are.

Cheats: If you heal he regenerates himself to full health and summons up 3 minions with double your health.

If you ward or blade he says "thank you very much" and then proceeds to take everything and deliver a rank 8 spell to you depending on his class.

If you use an attack higher than 5 pips he freaks out says "TOO STRONG"
and then uses five spirit armors that absorb 800 damage each.

If you use a minion of your class he says "Hello and goodbye minion" and then proceeds to use a meteor strike the equivalent of the minions health. Or a blizzard if the minion is fire.

In other words mine cant be beat.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
I am lvl 60 life
Name: Lord of the Earth
Speicies: Forest Lord
Cheat: enemy uses a blade, trap or shield boss says "You must not pass through!" and casts a 5000000 damage forest lord
Health: 8,995
2nd health: idk what half of first health is
Opening Sentence: "You are no match for the power of the earth!"
Death Sentence: "NOOOOOOOOOO! You have earned your way in."
Area of Batle: Mooshu arena so i can wacth the fight

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
I think it a great idea here my gaurd.

name:don't know yet sorry

heath:11990

race:inferno king of fire

1.If you heal self/ally it take it and heal it self with it,and you take half of the heal it gand as damage.

2.if attacked by a spell that take 600 heath or up burn all enemes cast fireblade and wildfire.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
matty960 wrote:
tebucky11 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)

OK!
My level: I'm not telling you!
Name: Fiery Bird
Species: Sunbird
Class: Fire
Cheat: Whenever you use any fire spell, either on Fiery Bird or yourself, Fiery Bird automatically regains full health without taking a turn. Also, any Ice spell cast by you will result in a 2,500 damage Efreet with the weakness at 90%. Any other spell results in an automatic Fairy for Fiery Bird.
Boost: None
Resist: 40% to everything except Ice, and 75% to Ice.
Scary! You'll never beat my boss!

Yep yours way to powerful if malistaire did that i would run no contest healing no matter what i threw at him i mean gosh if the whole dungeon wasnt enough to drain me...

Anyways here what i got!

Name: Dragon Titan
Species: Dragon of course! XD
Cheat: says i will destroy you like i did Dragonspyre!
Health:8,995
Spells:Not much really fire blades, efreets, heal is is something i dont no what it called yet but it does 100 per pip, heckhound, helephant,Pheonix,fire dragon, natural attack which is like fire dragon but without a magma thing, fire traps, feint, wyldfire, and another heal which is rebirth.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
Here is my boss! I am lvl 52 (storm)

Type: Poseidan! The god of the sea!!
School: Storm
Health: 13690
First cheat: he says if you cast a spell that damages him: "I AM THE GOD OF THE SEA! I CANNOT BE DEFEATED!" and casts a storm blade,and stuns you. plus he casts a triton.
Second cheat: If his health is around 10 000, he says " LEVIATHAN, COME TO ME!" and summons a leviathan minion which has 5,000 health.
Third cheat: when he has around 2,000 health, he says " storm lord! triton! leviathan! come to me! attack that feind!" and he casts a storm lord, triton and a leviathan.
Fourth and final cheat. when he has around 500 health, he summons ZEUS!!!!!!! and he has 900 health.
when poseidan is finally defeated, he says: "you are the most powerful thing i have ever fought. here is a present for your courage." and he lets you pass. plus, he gives you a storm trident wand/sword that schock the enemy and does 800 damage!!! he also gives you a spell that allows you to summon him at any time. cool huh?

Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
ooh ooh! another idea! for death wizards. (i am grandmaster storm by the way)

Boss: HADES!
class: death
Health:8679

First cheat:he says: i am the lord of the dead! you cannot kill me!: and he uses wraith

second cheat: he says: although my brothers have overthrown me, i am still as powerful as them!: and he uses skeletal dragon. he also criticals nearly all the time.

when defeated: you have overthrown me. and so you have started a war with olympus. then you have like a battle pose with zeus, posidean, apollo, hades and all the greek gods coming at you. with epic fight music playing in the background. not the wizard101 fight music. (no offense but that music is so LAME!)

Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
dude didnt you read the first guys post? if your level 44 or under you CANT POST for a boss

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
converse1018 wrote:
dude didnt you read the first guys post? if your level 44 or under you CANT POST for a boss
who were you referring to with that post?

Survivor
Jan 30, 2011
Survivor
Jan 30, 2011
Survivor
Nov 02, 2008
My boss will be unbeatable!

School: Fire
Species: Aosaginohi (Aosagibi)
Rnk:7
Life:8500
Spells:All fire spells that do triple the damage plus Gargantuan.

Healing spells: Sprite: 2000 plus 15000 over 3 rounds if attacked by any spell that doesnt kill him. And rebirth 10000 to all friends and 4000 absorb to all friends if killed for a first time.

Minions: once almost defeated, Aosaginohi (Aosagibi) sends a minion out double the health and double the damage.

Defenses: 50% resist to all schools, adding the enemy's attack and resist onto its resistance

Entering speach: "Leave or face my wrath!"

Ending speach: "You have done well!"

Reward: Badge: Aosaginohi Tamer: Gold: 2000 per boss defeated Equipment: Pendant of the fallen. Item card: 1 Fire Dragon and 40 -70% tower shields.

I am surprised too

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
All of these are awesome... Here is my one:

Name: Protector of the sands
Species: Judgement Seraph (that is what i think judgment is)
Rank 7 boss
Class: balance
Cheat: When you do a spell over rank 5 she says "Let the power of the sun blow you away" and does power nova with 1000 Balance damage and -50% outgoing damage to all enemies.
HP: 8000

These bosses should yield a lot of XP for a defeat in my opinion!

-Tarlac Windwalker- Lvl23 Balance

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
Here's mine
Name: Shock Trooper
Species:Kraken
Health:9000
Class: Strom
Cheat: every turn he gains 4500 health, summons 1 minion, castes a strom blade that lets u gain 95% attack power, a tower shield that blocks 95% of any attack and reverses it back to ur opponent and ur takes the damage he/she causes and multiplys it by 1000, and a strom trap that does 95% extra damage

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
tebucky11 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)

um im level 33-38 dont quite remember but any way bosses in mooshu can heal
o i might be 40

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
name:evil duplacate

type:rank 5 death wraith

opening sentance:I must keel youyouyou...
cheat:sumons another duplacate once he goes under 1000 health

health:5000

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
name: life angle
species:searph
ceat:reedyerect this spell reedyerectsh your spell so get hit
speach: i will not lose
helthe 8660

copy myof boss!
ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if she ha u foul

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
This would be Abigail Starrider's , my Main Wizard, boss once she gets an actual home. She is currently level 25.

Name: Princess Diesel (essentially her pet Dark Sprite)
Species: Dark SPrite
Cheat(once I reach level 44): At 3/4 health remaining, spouts some random nonsense then summons a dragon named King Bandit(essentially my main's pet Dragon), then heals fully.
Health: 8000
Spells: Everything Abigail has, except for Thunder Snake, which was a noobish mistake.
Name: King Bandit
Species: Dragon (don't bash me about it not being death species, he's a minion)
Cheat: At 2/7 health remaining, Screams "GET ON THE HYDRA'S BACK!" and then casts Hydra. Only harmed by 0 and 1 pip spells.
Health: 7000
Spells: All 20 level 0-pip Wand spells, Seraph, Poison, Wild Bolt, Tough, Keen Eye, Hydra, Wraith.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
My boss Is Storm (I'm strom Lv.60)

Name: you'll have to wait and see :D :D :D :D
Species: leviathan
Cards: all storm, life and up to fient in death
Cheats:1:if you heal with a rank 5 spell or higher, he heals with twice the amount and takes your life
2:if you use a ward he takes it and gives a negative ward
3: if you use a rank 2 or lower (ex. goule) he gets a -90% tower sheild
4: if you add a negitive charm or dispell his charms he hits you with a boosted skelital dradon
5: if/once you beat him he revives with half heath
Health: 10000

only 1 person can battle him at a time
And he starts with 3 powerpips + the normal

ps. i can watch and chouse weather a person battles him! And I can battle on his side, when i'm lv.50+ he gets 1 storm lord minion when i'm lv. 55+ he gets 2 storm lord minions

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Blaze gem level 36

Name: Midnight

Species:Summer dragon(but bigger)

Rank 6

Health:5,999

Says:" after these battle you'll be running back to Your teacher" after first hit" you shouldn't have done that" then uses Fire dragon

Spells:All fire spells and Satyr

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
Name: Bettle Gaurdian

Species: ice beetle

Health: 500

Resistance: 90% to all schools

Cheat: casts satyr after being hit

Cards: every ice card

after you kill it it says "You thought you killed me? NOW FACE MY TRUE FORM." then it turns into another monster

Name: Colossal Colossus

Species: Colossus

Resistance 50% to all schools

Cheat: does an ice version of scarecrow everytime someone puts a trap or hits it and everytime someone gets defeated it summons a minion with 7,000 health

Cards: ice versian cards of every school

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
darkeyejunco wrote:
name:evil duplacate

type:rank 5 death wraith

opening sentance:I must keel youyouyou...
cheat:sumons another duplacate once he goes under 1000 health

health:5000

how many dupacates?

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
Blackomega34 wrote:
All of these are awesome... Here is my one:

Name: Protector of the sands
Species: Judgement Seraph (that is what i think judgment is)
Rank 7 boss
Class: balance
Cheat: When you do a spell over rank 5 she says "Let the power of the sun blow you away" and does power nova with 1000 Balance damage and -50% outgoing damage to all enemies.
HP: 8000

These bosses should yield a lot of XP for a defeat in my opinion!

-Tarlac Windwalker- Lvl23 Balance

Of course!!! :D :D :D :D

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
name: starkiller
school: balance
hp: 8888
spells: scarab, scorpion,fire dragon, skelatal dragon, sereph, summon stormtrooper (rank 9 elite storm school 4000 hp, same deck as that triton boss in cl), sommon proxy(rank 9 boss moon school knows all morphs), summon kota(rank 9 boss school: life max hp), triton, all blades, all traps, all shields, ra, power nova rebirth, crow (only on minions).
speech: start: i knew that you would come by usibg my force sight. now stop standing there and duel me! when using crow: you are a rebel spy. whan summoning minions: i need backup, proxy, kota, and stormtrooper disguised rebel. guys: okay. when defeated: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! my force sight didn't tell me this!

Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
tebucky11 wrote:

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills

Bah, for mine, an exterminator for my plants. or a gardener