Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too Many Black Pearls

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
I don't know about the other schools, but death has to get 16 black pearls to craft the 2 Duskwind Tunics. It was hard enough doing that. Next I find out I have to craft the Crimson Book Stand. Which I need 6 more black pearls for. Now KI changed it so we have to make 2 Crimson Book Stands. So for the 2 quests I need 28 black pearls, luckily I started out with 7. I do use the transmute to black pearls, but black lotuses are a pretty rare harvest, so I also bought the transmute to black lotus. I have no problem with the cattails, but I ran out of ore from transmuting to diamonds for the Rings of Apotheosis. Ores are rarely ever at the Bazaar anymore. I realize crafting is supposed to take time, but that just seems absurd.

Quinn Deaththorn - Legendary Necromancer

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
I agree i have to find 40 black lotus and 30 diamonds
i also tried using transmute but ore is hard to find :(

Btw where can i find 40 black lotus asap :P

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
PyramidRune wrote:
I don't know about the other schools, but death has to get 16 black pearls to craft the 2 Duskwind Tunics. It was hard enough doing that. Next I find out I have to craft the Crimson Book Stand. Which I need 6 more black pearls for. Now KI changed it so we have to make 2 Crimson Book Stands. So for the 2 quests I need 28 black pearls, luckily I started out with 7. I do use the transmute to black pearls, but black lotuses are a pretty rare harvest, so I also bought the transmute to black lotus. I have no problem with the cattails, but I ran out of ore from transmuting to diamonds for the Rings of Apotheosis. Ores are rarely ever at the Bazaar anymore. I realize crafting is supposed to take time, but that just seems absurd.Quinn Deaththorn - Legendary Necromancer

Everyone has to get the same number of black pearls no matter the school.

The best thing to do is to do farming of black lotus rich areas when the game is much less busy....at least half the realms perfect. I know of two routes that have 6 & 8 spawning spots with a mount you can travel in a minute. Then shift realms. If done at the 'right' time, you should get the black lotus/black pearls you need in about a trip through all the realms.