Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Survey Camp Book

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I am having problems getting the Survey Camp Book. I have changed realms and still am unable to get it. I know there use to be one near the teleporter, but that is gone now and the one near the boss won't activate.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2008
Book? Do you mean Zodiac Tome? Because if you are referring to the Zodiac Tome, then it is in the big boss tower at the center of the Pinnacles. I really hope that this helped. But, if not, I apologize. :-D

Kyle ShadowStaff,
Grandmaster Necromancer
Devin SpiritRider,
Adept Theurgist

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Yes thank you for the location. I am aware of it's location, it just won't let me get it. There is no X appearing and it is still on my quest list.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2008
sanmil0963 wrote:
Yes thank you for the location. I am aware of it's location, it just won't let me get it. There is no X appearing and it is still on my quest list.

Huh, that's really strange! Did you try standing around it at different angles? You should submit that as a bug! Perhaps logging back in and trying it again will help, because I was able to get it. Hmm, I wonder what that is all about. :?

Kyle ShadowStaff,
Grandmaster Necromancer

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:

Did you try hitting 'x' anyway? I know a few times the activation interface didn't show for me but I was still able to activate using 'x'. If you still can't get it, then you should contact support.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I rebooted my computer and restarted the game. After that I was able to get it.

Thanks for the help.