Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who is your favorite proffesser?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 08, 2010
Comment on who is your favorite ravenwood proffesser and why!
I think they are all important, but my favorite is certainly
Moolinda Wu! She's very nice and the fact that she's a cow
doesn't bother me at all! And she's from mooshu! She's the only
teacher from another world! (Besides, Arthur Wethersfield)
She is wise and appreciates EVERYTHING! My 2nd is Baelstrom

~Cameron PixieHeart, Theurgist

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Professer Greyrose is really nice and I think its interesting because she comes from Candy Land :-o
But Professer Falmea is interesting too and I DO love her hair. My first wizard was also a Pyromancer and Professer Falmea was helpful.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
My favorite is Professor Balestrom. My main and my first wizard is a Storm Wizard. I think he's pretty nice and his accent sounds funny. :P

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
My favorite professor is not in Ravenwood, but in krokotopia. Since i am in balance, i adore the krok Alahazred (although i can never remember his name, lol). For some reason, i think Alahazred is awesome.
-luna0616

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
my first fave teacher is professor Wu, cause she's really nice. my second fave is Dworgyn. he really fits in as the death prof, cause he looks sorta like Igor. (No offense Dworgyn! )

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
My favorite is Prof. Drake. I know, sounds a little weird, but when I first (Myth was my first school and favorite) started the game, his sarcasim made me laugh. I never knew what he would say next. Plus he always pushed you to prove him wrong.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
moolinda rocks she is so down to earth and is a cow (witch is my fave land animal).

sincerly
sydney.s
31 life wizard

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
I no almost none of you like him. But i like Cyrus the best just because it's funny when he's mean and mad at you all the time.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
I also like Malistair. Remember he IS a teacher. Just because he is so interesting.

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Igloogirl3 wrote:
Professer Greyrose is really nice and I think its interesting because she comes from Candy Land :-o
But Professer Falmea is interesting too and I DO love her hair. My first wizard was also a Pyromancer and Professer Falmea was helpful.
lol candy land lol i saw what she posted XD

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
I think that it is NOT greyrose (she is my teacher (no offense, though, the ice SPELLS rock...)) My fav teachers gotta be Balestrom. He is AWESOME. I also like the Drakes. (two of them dont teach anymore) I like Cyrus- especially when u fight him (ugh! uh uh..lol) Mallistaire is cool.. And Sylvia is so much cooler than Wu. no offense life people... but she is. If you ask my least favorite, that would be Falmea, Wu, or Dworgyn. They just are.... weird. A "teacher" that i also like is Ashthorn, but is he really a teacher?

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
vaneairdbe wrote:
I think that it is NOT greyrose (she is my teacher (no offense, though, the ice SPELLS rock...)) My fav teachers gotta be Balestrom. He is AWESOME. I also like the Drakes. (two of them dont teach anymore) I like Cyrus- especially when u fight him (ugh! uh uh..lol) Mallistaire is cool.. And Sylvia is so much cooler than Wu. no offense life people... but she is. If you ask my least favorite, that would be Falmea, Wu, or Dworgyn. They just are.... weird. A "teacher" that i also like is Ashthorn, but is he really a teacher?
saying dworgyn is weird is insulting to me and other death students.Besides that my fav teacher is dworgyn and balstrom because dworgyn is my teacher and he fits death nicely and i like balestrom because hes funny and is a FROG!