Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
Now, many people say balance is overpowered, and that is not entirely true. We use judgement 'cause it is one of our best cards. Balance wizards are not overpowered, rather, you have a bad killing tactics. We stack up on buffs and traps, you attack, normally, like for me, its ALWAYS a close call, a.k.a, i barely survive. Balance shields are very cheap, you other wizards have MANY buffs and traps, and balance can have a max of FIVE! VERY BIG DIFFERENCE!
and one trap we can only get through crowns only clothing items!so now only four! stop asking for shields when we are the most likely the weakest class!
I HAVE TOO use judgement in order to win a ranked pvp duel.

now get a technique and stop asking for shields, see how weak balance is without judge!

Mycin DragonHaven, Lvl. 56 sorcerer

"The key to winning is tactics, not shields"

Defender
May 25, 2009
Well said. I'm a Life, and i think Balance is a little underpowered. I Tri Blade, life Blade, trap, and Forest Lord. The balance is finished. I find Storm and balance extremely easy to beat, because of their low health. When people complain they think Balance is overpowered, they dont know how to Tower and Weakness as soon as the first blade goes up (they'll have to waste their blade(s) wanding it down). Hope you get to Warlord!

Signed,
Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
DanMaster007 wrote:
Now, many people say balance is overpowered, and that is not entirely true. We use judgement 'cause it is one of our best cards. Balance wizards are not overpowered, rather, you have a bad killing tactics. We stack up on buffs and traps, you attack, normally, like for me, its ALWAYS a close call, a.k.a, i barely survive. Balance shields are very cheap, you other wizards have MANY buffs and traps, and balance can have a max of FIVE! VERY BIG DIFFERENCE!
and one trap we can only get through crowns only clothing items!so now only four! stop asking for shields when we are the most likely the weakest class!
I HAVE TOO use judgement in order to win a ranked pvp duel.

now get a technique and stop asking for shields, see how weak balance is without judge!

Mycin DragonHaven, Lvl. 47 sorcerer

"The key to winning is tactics, not shields"

Very well said,balance has really one good hard hitting spell judgement,take that away what you got? Nothing!! just a weak school that the crying PvPers can beat up on.

PvPers damaged storm,now they are just trying to damage balance school,PvPers are just trying to surpress other people so they can stay on top,you can see it when they rank down to rank 500 or lower just so they can fight newbie's and feel big by holding them down.(not all PvPers are like this) ranking down just to fight newb's is wrong,if you lose rank it should only be one full rank and no more,so as to stop this seasoned PvPers from fighing newb PvPers just to get tickets and talk smack to the newbs.

sorry got of subject,with balance dispell balance is effectivly useless in PvP,so the crying PvPers got what they wanted again and the rest of us are just out of luck.

M.RedBlood Death school