Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 35 ~ no enemies drop pets for me

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
i have been playing for the last 3 weeks and got to levbel 35 and just started Mooshu. i have not had any enemies drop pets yet. i have had a few from the regular pet store which dont have much genetic potential. i have also trained 3 crowns pets (death leprachaun, jade oni, ianthine spectre) up to epic.
i would really like it if someone that i am fighting would drop pet for me - a good pet that has genetic potential and will do something worthwhile for me in fight. I have seen the dog/wolf that belongs to the death school which actually sends out a sprite to heal the wizard! i am death school with my 2nd school as life - so i want something good like that - well actually anything that is good and helps in fights when you really need them too!

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
lolliwhelan wrote:
i have been playing for the last 3 weeks and got to levbel 35 and just started Mooshu. i have not had any enemies drop pets yet. i have had a few from the regular pet store which dont have much genetic potential. i have also trained 3 crowns pets (death leprachaun, jade oni, ianthine spectre) up to epic.
i would really like it if someone that i am fighting would drop pet for me - a good pet that has genetic potential and will do something worthwhile for me in fight. I have seen the dog/wolf that belongs to the death school which actually sends out a sprite to heal the wizard! i am death school with my 2nd school as life - so i want something good like that - well actually anything that is good and helps in fights when you really need them too!

go to wizard101 central they can help you find some pet drops there'

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
lolliwhelan wrote:
I have seen the dog/wolf that belongs to the death school which actually sends out a sprite to heal the wizard! i am death school with my 2nd school as life - so i want something good like that - well actually anything that is good and helps in fights when you really need them too!

It's called a Fierce Hound, you get one with the $39 Epic Bundle card at Gamestop. The pet and the castle make it worth the 40 bucks, the spear is nice too, the clothes are better left for your new charcaters so they can have decent gear from the start.