Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hitching a ride from mounts?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Hey, i just really wanted to throw this idea out there, but i think we should be able to let people ride on our mounts. i think that would be pretty cool. It would make things easier, but it's just an idea. i don't know if it's good or not. :? :?

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Dude, that would be a awesome idea XD . But, I don't think they'll allow it. Sorry, but they won't allow it. But I love the idea :D.

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice

"Fizzling is learning..."

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
A lot of my friends always get roped into battle in the most random places, so I always volunteer to be the "chauffer". I'll get somewhere safely, and then tell them to port. It would be easier just to have a two-person mount for time, plus sometimes I'll forget to notify my friend(s) that I'm at the place and continue without them. However, the downside would be that sometimes reality is suspended for a couple of seconds and I accidentally get roped; that would mean my friend and I would have to stay and fight, as opposed to if I stayed with my method. It seems like a good idea, but there's some planning that needs to be done for it.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
This. . . is not good. It will cause lots of chaos around wizard101. It will also start the low levels going to advanced worlds again. If a low level takes a ride on a GM's mount and they go to CL they would be there too. This will not work and it will never happen!

Anthony Redflame Level 57 Death

Explorer
Aug 18, 2010
ok formyant...one thing...i sure if they DID do it they make it so the owner can choose a player and request if they want to ride not just allow stupid littles noobs to hitch a ride with a legendary whenever they wanted......other than that PERFECT idea,although i am only liking this because WoW has double mounts(which sadly i could not try out :( ) and it just would be fun to have all my good buddies riding round with meh :D

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
i think you should have to accept them on your mount then the world doors would kick them off the mount this way there is no low lvl going to high lvl worlds