Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

death

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2010
i used 2 play a year ago but have recently started playing agian and i was wondering why thare r so much less death students then thare were cuz then thare were WAY more death students

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
kingwilliam08 wrote:
i used 2 play a year ago but have recently started playing agian and i was wondering why thare r so much less death students then thare were cuz then thare were WAY more death students
maybe people are realizing all the death bosses and feel too intimidated to wanna fight them.

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
There is really no answer to that. You could have been on a server that did not have many Death students, but there are more death students then there were a year ago.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Well, If all of your death school friends reached legendary(level 60) then I suppose they are playing their other wizards. They may occasionally log on to their death wizard to craft something, but untill the level cap gets raised again, or untill new content is added, I doubt your friends will be playing their death wizards.

If you meant why are their fewer death school wizards period. Well death is such an awsome school! I know I picked death for my first wizard. Again, when people hit the level cap they tend to switch to a different wizard. So the players are still there, they are just using different schools.

Um, how do you know how many death wizards are being played anyway? I mean, people go reagent farming, boss farming, they go to help their little brother so he will want to play too, and sometimes they pull an all night play session and leap ahead of you. I know my death wizard wears silver and white, he is often mistaken for an ice wizard. We also have several channels and servers It would take forever to check all of the locations on each, "relm," and count death wizards. You cannot be everywhere at once, so how do you know there are fewer death wizards on than there used to be?

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Well, maybe because you were on "realms" that are Perfect and Normal. Also, mostly 1/2 of bosses are Death. Which is hard for Death Wizards. But now, Death Wizards found a way to fight Death Bosses. Now thats why you see more Death Wizards.

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice

" Fizzling is learning..."

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
tomtom500 wrote:
There is really no answer to that. You could have been on a server that did not have many Death students, but there are more death students then there were a year ago.

Lol. When, I started playing. EVERYONE was death.