Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training points?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
Ok, so there are the new schools of magic. I am a level 50 balance wizard. I had two training points entering Celestia, now one, I got polymorph gobbler I was very excited about it. I want polymorphs and star school spells, and lots of them. I was wondering, do you only get one more training point at level 55? If you do, I wont be getting much.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
superpieman4 wrote:
Ok, so there are the new schools of magic. I am a level 50 balance wizard. I had two training points entering Celestia, now one, I got polymorph gobbler I was very excited about it. I want polymorphs and star school spells, and lots of them. I was wondering, do you only get one more training point at level 55? If you do, I wont be getting much.

you do not, but you do get one training point per every 2 levels. For example: (lvl 52-one training point) (lvl 54 another training point) (lvl 56 another training point of course) (lvl 58 training point) and one free training point at lvl 60.
When you level up to 52, you get a quest from a guy (i forgot his name) in celestia base camp every 2 levels. That's all.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
superpieman4 wrote:

You can get one from the Zeke quest, and Ogden Peake will give you 4 or 5 quests that give you a training point. You'll also get one once you reach level 60.

Quinn Deaththorn - Legendary Necromancer

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009