Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea crazy!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Okay, I love all these Ideas. But, come on! This is WIZARD101. It's a game about MAGIC, not about all these other worlds. Like a (No offence to the writer, I've heard this a lot) But, playing as your pet. I mean, that's really cool. But, we're Wizards, not Pets.
I'd like to think that we can stick on the subject of you know.. wizards? I am a HUGE magic fan. I love Harry-Potter, more than Life itself. We should stick to Magic. And maybe bring magic more into it.

Mounts:
- Brooms: Can probably fly up a bit. I mean not into the middle of no-where. But, you can't port to the people who have brooms. But, they can fly say, above a building. And, they can fly around their house..
- Tigers,Lions.: They could probably, growl every time they jump. And, they can breath, and all that cool stuff.
- Dragons: They can breath fire...
- Underwater Animals: Can have bubbles. And, can spit water out..

Houses:
- Myth houses: You can have life size trolls, and Cyclops walking around. You can't really mess with them. Their just like playing around with each other.
- Storm House: You can have a Kraken's and Triton's around..
- Fire House: You can have Fire Dragon, and Heck Hound.
- Ice House: You can have a Colossus running around, and Ice Wyvern.
- Balance House: A Judgment lady flying around, and a Hydra.
- Life House: You can have a Dryad lady, and have Pixies.
- Death House: You can have a wraith walking around, and you can have banshee's walking around.
- Dragon's Fjord: You can have some bears walking around. (Can count for the Watchtower Hall)
- Wizard- City houses: You can have some Wooden Golem's running around.
- Krokotopia Houses: You can have some gator's running around.
- MarleyBone Houses: You can have some cat's running around.
- Mooshu Houses: You can have some Ninja Pigs running around.
- DragonSpyre Houses: You can have some Dragon things running around.

( Sorry, my ideas are a blank. It's 1:00 AM.)

Emotes:
- Ice: You can conjure snow-flakes around your body.
- Fire: You can burst into flames.
- Storm: You can conjure lightning around people..
- Myth: You can make the ground rumble.
- Balance: You can form a whole sand-storm around your body.
- Life: You can grow a whole field of grass, and animals start running around..
- Death: You conjure the dead out of the ground, and they start to pop out.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Those are great ideas :D I hope Ki listens to u. (I am putting KI because i am drawing a blank on how to spell KI)

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
Somebody better jump on this idea and give this person a job, because they're good thoughts. Note to self; get R&D on the line Monday morning. :P

Survivor
Oct 12, 2010
love the ideas hope KI sees this and i have a massive fanacy castle and maybe u could have somthing thats 4 whatever school that person is in running around thare (but different than that schools house so it would still be unique) and i love when people have ideas to make the game more fun and magical :D

Dylan Griffentamer
lvl 31 pyromancer

P.S. hope u had a very merry christms :)