Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is the canon pet game so hard?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Why is the canon pet game so difficult compared to the others?
I can score 4 everytime on the maze game, I usually collect over 100 snacks and you only need 70 to get a perfect score. I can score 4 most of the time on the dance game, and when I miss occasionally I still get a 3. On the food drop I can usually get 4 or sometimes 3 or 2 if I get hit by a bomb.
The canon game I hardly ever get better than a 2. Even worse you are penalized by hitting the bullseye on the first of second shot by having to hit a brand new target. Does anybody play the canon game?
I thought awhile back KI said they were going to fix it but it still seems like the canon game is much harder to score a perfect score than the other games.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Defender
Aug 13, 2010
hp1055cm wrote:
Why is the canon pet game so difficult compared to the others?
I can score 4 everytime on the maze game, I usually collect over 100 snacks and you only need 70 to get a perfect score. I can score 4 most of the time on the dance game, and when I miss occasionally I still get a 3. On the food drop I can usually get 4 or sometimes 3 or 2 if I get hit by a bomb.
The canon game I hardly ever get better than a 2. Even worse you are penalized by hitting the bullseye on the first of second shot by having to hit a brand new target. Does anybody play the canon game?
I thought awhile back KI said they were going to fix it but it still seems like the canon game is much harder to score a perfect score than the other games.

Agreed, the Cannon Game is no easy task, even for an adult, so it must be doubly so for children. Maybe change the scoring a bit?

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Because people like a challenge or the fact that people like the sytle on cannon.

Defender
May 17, 2009
Some people's affect how good you are at the cannon game. For example, a writer would have a harder time than a mathematician. I am good at math, so I find the game really easy. What I do is max out the power all the time, and I got used to know where to fire. The only stage it doesn't work on is the one where the target is hiding inbetween the two towers. Other than that I always score a 4, if I'm unlucky a 3.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
i find it incredibly easy.
i put it up to the biggest speed, and straight at the target rather than making it go up in the air and back down again. i get the maximum all the time. by making it go that fast, you know that it will hit the target well