Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World: The Under

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I was thinking, there are dark areas like the sunken city in wizard city, why not make a whole world like that? ya would get your missions from wraiths, ghouls, banshees, ext. and a certain haydes
the dungeons could range from caves, to haunted mansions, and dead forests
and ya could get a polymorph for your specific school as soon as ya enter
fire=flaming angel
storm=triton
ice=frost gnome
balance=krock
myth=minotoar
life=satyr
death=werewolf
(each one gives extra accuracy and resist to your school, but your deck wont change)

as for spells, i was thinking of a darker aproach to them:

Fire: Dark flame, a black fire starts in the middle of the battle, then it grows into a giant shadow of flames, and you can make out to eyes in it, then it falls on the enemy

does about 1300-1600

Ice: Black ice, there is a snow storm going on, then a bunch of ash mixes into the snow flakes, then a dragon arises made from the ashy snow, and breaths ash onto the enemy

does about 1000-1250, and 35% accuracy decrease to all

Storm: Black fin, a giant fish comes out of the ocean in a middle of a storm, and it starts breathing black lightning onto the enemy
does 1400 on one enemy and from 100 to 1000 on all other enemies,
different damage for each

Balance: Underworld, the egyptian god of death comes out and calls a hoard of spirits to charge the enemies

does about 1150-1300 to all enemies and 25% black mantle on all

Myth: Haydes, the roman(or was it greek?) god of the underworld, aka, the same guy i want to get missions from(hey, ya did it with bartlebe) and commands ceberus(three headed, not like orthose) to attack first, then he breaths fire on the enemy

does about 200, then 1200, and gets rid of all charms/wards, but leaves traps, weakness, and smokescreen/black mantle

Life: angel of death, a black wing guy angel comes down with a scyth and ripps the scyth into the enemies

does 1200 on all enemies, and heals every one for 10% of the damage(yes, a drain for life, but it heals EVERYONE)

Death: Reaper, a pale man with snow white hair and silver colored eyes comes out of the sky and has a sickle with a chain mace on the end, and hits all enemies with the sickle first, then the mace

Does 1000 drain with the scyth(normal 50%), and 200-500 damage that heals all other ally by 20%(yeah, same as angel of death, but life needs a attack that both damages and heals everyone, healing is there job, but they need more attack)

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
not bad but...
what if the schools had new blades and stuff like.........

fire: gets epic weakness as real card (90%)
ice: epic tower (90%)
storm: lightning armour (absorb 1500)

balance: minus 50% shield against all schools

life: epic blade +90%
myth: power stun (stuns for 3 rounds)

death: epic feint (10%on you and 150% on target)

merry christmas
ryan legendcaster lvl 60 pyromancer.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
since i am a death wizard i think it would be pretty cool to have a world based on death creatures... and i like the dark idea. make it all look like nightside and sunken city