Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New School Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
I was wondering if shcools can have more pets. For example, a certain breed of hydra. Like a Spirit Hydra (if there were one). It would do the opposite of a Hydra and use Myth, Life, and Death attacks. Maybe there should be new versions of pets and thier cards. Thanks for listening!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
If I had a dollar for every time someone said balance for the spirit schools, I'd be so rich!

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
racer851 wrote:
I was wondering if shcools can have more pets. For example, a certain breed of hydra. Like a Spirit Hydra (if there were one). It would do the opposite of a Hydra and use Myth, Life, and Death attacks. Maybe there should be new versions of pets and thier cards. Thanks for listening!

I'd like to see that! I like those 3 schools ( Myth,Life and Death) better than the others. That would be an interesting spell.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
racer851 wrote:

Yea, that ould be pretty interesting. :-)
The Myth head would do 100 myth damage + 300 myth damage;
The death head would steal 650 health and return half back;
The life head would be a mini-rebirth: heals you for 500 damage and gives a spirit armor.
This would all cost 7 pips.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2010
Ummmm can someone explain why you can get too hydra's? because i just hatched with an Orthrus and I was told it was not possible to get too of the school pets. So if I could Get any of my gold back it would be much apreciated.

Brooke Wyrmflame
Level 52 Balance/ Death wizard

Survivor
May 18, 2010
blare13 wrote:
Ummmm can someone explain why you can get too hydra's? because i just hatched with an Orthrus and I was told it was not possible to get too of the school pets. So if I could Get any of my gold back it would be much apreciated.

Brooke Wyrmflame
Level 52 Balance/ Death wizard

Well, I have never herd that. i have 7 wraiths from failed hatches.....and couting

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
I thought i was the only one with that idea i think however there should be a balance spell that is rank 9 and does 400 myth and removes all shields & death steals heath & 450 life and heal 150 hp for 3 turns.
Spell name CHIMERA.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
whoever told you that you could only have one school pet must hahve been crazy beacause i got at least 10 hydra's the egg hatching process is a 50/50 chance or well it used to be seems like it has gone up since cl for mix pets

but it is very possible to get the same pet you started with hatching is just to get mixes/or stats from another player