Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet training question: training pets to epic?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
my ice hound is just one rank off till it reaches epic, but the amount of points it has on each thing (strengh, inteligence, speed and will) are getting quite high, so my question is that if a pet has maxed out all of its points on every thing (strengh, etc.) and if it has not reached epic, will it still gain experience so it can reach epic even though its points are maxed out?

my ice hound is doing REALLY well with its talents and i really want it to succeed further so it can learn its spell... :-(

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
Yes, i got my bronze helephant to epic for the card as well, (arena tickets) So, while i was training my stats were maxed. It doesn't matter though so just keep training.
You WILL get the xp3

Jason8)

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
NightWa1ker wrote:
Yes, i got my bronze helephant to epic for the card as well, (arena tickets) So, while i was training my stats were maxed. It doesn't matter though so just keep training.
You WILL get the xp3

Jason8)

So if you feed a MAXed out pet, say a rank 5 snack, the 5 points for the rank will go to the EXP and only the stats for Strength and so on will be wasted?

That's good to know!