Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 70 Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
Hey,

I was thinking about a new world. As Celestia came out we could do exactly the same but improve and make it tougher and as the level 68 spells and equipment

Name: Charizino

Final Boss: Malastaires Ghost

Main Entrance *: Seprano

Features (optional) :

*e.g. the commons

Level 68 Spells

Storm: Thor, 1395 - 1425 to all enemies and + 25% to next storm attack to all enemies.

Fire: Neiro, 225 + 1230 over 3 rounds.

Ice: Bluebird, 300 + 1030 over 3 rounds.

Life: Goddess, 1225 damage + 540 health.

Myth: Pythagoras, 310, 995 + stuns for two rounds.

Death: Reaper, 1095 to all enemies + takes away enemies pips.

Balance: Super Sonic, 990 - 1050 to all enemies plus - 25% to next attack.

Equipment

Mounts - Drake, Diamondskipper & Crystal Lynx

Pets - Drake, Crystal Lynx, Black Miner, Green Miner & Glider Turtle

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
Ok, so i like some of your ideas but i don't like some of them. My main concern is with the spells. Although origional, it is kind of cheap? Think about it... 1400 damage from thor x clothes 60% then storm blade and elemental blade 30% and 35%. so 4000 damage from 2 blades? I don't think so. The last thing fire wants is probably ANOTHER over time spell. Ice is just like angel but just 2x strong and to 1 enemy. Now i like goddess because its kind of like the fire link. Dishing out damage and getting some back. Now, if you get critical, does it critical heal as well? The myth is just like combinding orthrus and medusa. Now death i found interesting. They do need another attack all spell but, i don't approve of this one. If it takes away ALL your pips, then it leaves you casting a spell with no pips. I would suggest taking away a normal pip and giving it back to themselves. This way, they still kind of steal. Now, balance. Just a double damage power nova... As for the mounts and pets i like them...
Comments?

Jason
Legendary Life

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
NightWa1ker wrote:
Ok, so i like some of your ideas but i don't like some of them. My main concern is with the spells. Although origional, it is kind of cheap? Think about it... 1400 damage from thor x clothes 60% then storm blade and elemental blade 30% and 35%. so 4000 damage from 2 blades? I don't think so. The last thing fire wants is probably ANOTHER over time spell. Ice is just like angel but just 2x strong and to 1 enemy. Now i like goddess because its kind of like the fire link. Dishing out damage and getting some back. Now, if you get critical, does it critical heal as well? The myth is just like combinding orthrus and medusa. Now death i found interesting. They do need another attack all spell but, i don't approve of this one. If it takes away ALL your pips, then it leaves you casting a spell with no pips. I would suggest taking away a normal pip and giving it back to themselves. This way, they still kind of steal. Now, balance. Just a double damage power nova... As for the mounts and pets i like them...

Comments?

Jason
Legendary Life

Thor was supposed to be 1195 - 1225

and yes I know what you mean however I did say I will just Improve but I know what you mean.

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
Gbale wrote:
NightWa1ker wrote:

Comments?

Jason
Legendary Life

Thor was supposed to be 1195 - 1225

and yes I know what you mean however I did say I will just Improve but I know what you mean.

Ok that makes more sense

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
Could even put in mountable pets I mean reaching lvl 70 is hard! and you have to be rewarded maybe you can get them from quest given to you by your professor?

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Of course we are always going to want more. That's what people do so why not play around with more spell ideas:

Given Myth is big on mythology (DUH) and already has a bunch of big ones like cyclops, medusa, minotaur, how about Kronos the lord of time:

9 pips
Effect: At the cost of being stunned for one round, the myth wizards Kronos spell called A stitch in time will completely reverse all effects of all spells cast on the previous turn by all players and enemies.
The only thing that would not change from this spell would be the current pips the characters have and the spells currently in hand.

So if someone uses heck hound on turn A, on turn B when Kronos is cast, Turn A would be reversed. But no pips will be gained back, and spell will not be gained back. This could mean the DoT will disappear as well. But this also affects all players spells when the turn is cast.

Damage is reversed, charms traps bubbles and heals are reversed.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
I love the life idea! But do you think it would make life a little to grily? so could you make it to a i dunno a green lion or something any idea!!!
~Aaron Dragonblade; Life level 43

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
] ~Aaron Dragonblade; Life level 43 all of those ideas are good but not the death one. it should be demon king does damage between 1,200-1,500- hits all and gives user death blade and health back. or a death judgement called risen would, be nice

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
i have a good idea for the spell

Inti-390+930 over 3 rds.:Inti, the Inca sun god appears with the sun on his hand. the sun grows and shine at the enemy. im not sure if this is too overpowered.

Quilla-hit 700 and give back half for health.:Quilla, the Inca moon godess appears and drain health into her hands then she shoot at the moon and then she turn to you and piont at the moon then the drained health fly to her hand then she give it to you.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
Well the Ideas for the mountable pets

Storm - Leviathan

Fire - Efreet

Ice - Snow angel

Life - Forest Lord

Myth - Medusa

Death - Skeletal Dragon

Balance - Ra

And the renaming for life (maybe)

Jade Demon

Miner

Reply for more Ideas

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
larkinslayer wrote:
] ~Aaron Dragonblade; Life level 43
all of those ideas are good but not the death one. it should be demon king does damage between 1,200-1,500- hits all and gives user death blade and health back. or a death judgement called risen would, be nice

Remember whatever cost Storm needs to be the powerful

Soooo... Death

we could have 935 - 1005 and +20% to next attack?

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
Gbale wrote:
Hey,

I was thinking about a new world. As Celestia came out we could do exactly the same but improve and make it tougher and as the level 68 spells and equipment

Features (optional) :

*e.g. the commons

Level 68 Spells

Storm: Thor, 1395 - 1425 to all enemies and + 25% to next storm attack to all enemies.

Equipment

i think the death should look something like those Nazgul people from Lord of the Rings. they could fly in from black clouds on the dragons they ride in the later films and slash at the target with their swords or the dragons could breath black fire. . it could do, oh i dont know, maybe 750-900 damage without any blades or traps and stuff. the dragons they ride could become permanent mounts and pets too. let me know what you think about this idea! dont be afraid to post improvements! btw, what would the diamondskipper, black and green miners, and glider turtle look like? :?

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Yes, much concern with them spells!

Ice doesn't really need D.O.T. again, due our fellow thaumaturge students who find it lame. -_- We need something like Colossus. Perhaps Santa (Dont believe in him btw, js it would be kewl) rides down and throws preset at one enemy, maybe 800-885Damage?

Storm, eh, if it was to one enemy then yeah maybe. How bout Thor does 995-1095 Damage to all Enemies And +25 Next Storm Spell, Charm btw

Fire- Though Efreet show's power, it also shows some Balance in it as well. Now Fire wants a straight on attack, like Helephant, not D.O.T. again. Perhaps Nerio, a small field shows up, but burns and burning wizard appears and attacks all enemies with burning sword. Maybe, eh 905-995 All Enemies and +30 Next Fire Damage Spell

Death, wow, where do I begin? How bout Reaper Does 945-1045 Damage to all and +35 Next Death Damage Or Steal Health Spell

Myth, is like what they said, Medusa and Orthrus combined. How bout an attack that is called Legendary Pause. A Evil Wizard with A Stop-Watch comes out of the ground and, does 895-965 damage all enemy and stun one round.

Life, is to strong in my eyes. To spells in one though, how bout Life is (since George Washington was a famous life) George comes out with a glowing sword and makes trees and faeries pop up, all attacking enemy. 875-950 and +35 Next Heal Spell

Balance, it is good in my eyes. Instead though, a few kroks come out of nowhere, and Krokopatra walks down the center of the Kroks, and does 895-965 to one target with a giant sword and +30 Next Balance Attack Spell

Sry their lame I tired bye byez from-

Blake Iceheart Legendary Thaumaturge Level 60

Hunter DuskStone Journeyman Necromancer Level 17

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
first were did you get the name for fire second i like the damage do little first more in the over time part and i would like an efreet pet a lot so yea think about it wizard101

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
kaleeraisen wrote:
Gbale wrote:
Hey,

Features (optional) :

*e.g. the commons

Level 68 Spells

Equipment

i think the death should look something like those Nazgul people from Lord of the Rings. they could fly in from black clouds on the dragons they ride in the later films and slash at the target with their swords or the dragons could breath black fire. . it could do, oh i dont know, maybe 750-900 damage without any blades or traps and stuff. the dragons they ride could become permanent mounts and pets too. let me know what you think about this idea! dont be afraid to post improvements! btw, what would the diamondskipper, black and green miners, and glider turtle look like? :?

Diamond Skipper - A Mud skipper but maybe change some features from mud to diamond....

Miner - A Mole with a hard hat on, a tattered jacket (the colour in its name green miner green jacket) and a pickaxe

Glider Turtle A Turtle with golden wings (long seraph wings)

I'm not sure about so reply if this is good for you

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
Hey,

We're focusing on the spells but remember Level 70 ideas

so how about d'oh!!! wands 120 + power pip?

or something better? thx

Survivor
May 10, 2009
Gbale wrote:
Hey,

Features (optional) :

*e.g. the commons

Level 68 Spells

Equipment

your spells are coming way too close to storm's power fire would be able to surpass their strength but nice ideas all round

Survivor
May 10, 2009
NightWa1ker wrote:
Comments?

Jason
Legendary Life
the damage for storm for 2 blades would be fair cause leviathan with +60% and 2 plades is 32oo for my storm with weaker blades but carry on

Survivor
May 10, 2009
people are losing meaning in the schools individual advantages, here are my ideas like storm is strongest ice is weakest and death players are misunderstood XD lol just kidding.

storm-posidan appears in a tornado of water and smashes the enemy inside the tornado. does 1450 to one person and stuns all

fire- inferno's rage- a warrior made of fire appears with a flaming sword and stares at the opponent and the warriors eyes beginning searing like the sun stunning the opponent for one turn and dealing 1300 damgae

ice-trilant (random name) a hole appears that swallows the opponent and the entrance closes with teeth and the hole turns into a huge monster does 1200 and makes ice bubble thingy

death-soul trap- a skull is formed around an opponent and each turn deals 400 damage and gives half of it to the summoner opponent is stunned for 2 turns

life-a floor of grass appears and forms a plant the plant grows each turn until it is full grown and become a minion that can use spell from lvl 58 down

myth-tikkal the hundred handed one- does 100 damage then hits again with 400 damage then hits one last time with 700 and steals a positive trap

balance-The eternal obelisk- an obelisk made of pure energy appears and stuns all opponents for 2 turns and does 80 damage per pip to all enemies.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
CorbinW wrote:
Of course we are always going to want more. That's what people do so why not play around with more spell ideas:

Given Myth is big on mythology (DUH) and already has a bunch of big ones like cyclops, medusa, minotaur, how about Kronos the lord of time:

9 pips
Effect: At the cost of being stunned for one round, the myth wizards Kronos spell called A stitch in time will completely reverse all effects of all spells cast on the previous turn by all players and enemies.
The only thing that would not change from this spell would be the current pips the characters have and the spells currently in hand.

So if someone uses heck hound on turn A, on turn B when Kronos is cast, Turn A would be reversed. But no pips will be gained back, and spell will not be gained back. This could mean the DoT will disappear as well. But this also affects all players spells when the turn is cast.

Damage is reversed, charms traps bubbles and heals are reversed.
sounds too much like a balance spell

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
Gbale wrote:
kaleeraisen wrote:
Gbale wrote:
Hey,

Features (optional) :

*e.g. the commons

Level 68 Spells

Equipment

Diamond Skipper - A Mud skipper but maybe change some features from mud to diamond....

Miner - A Mole with a hard hat on, a tattered jacket (the colour in its name green miner green jacket) and a pickaxe

Glider Turtle A Turtle with golden wings (long seraph wings)

I'm not sure about so reply if this is good for you

Crystal Lynx I was thinking A white lynx with a jewel on its head

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
Wands

120, 30 critical and block rating & card (depending on which school)

Storm - Tempest

Fire - Heck hound

Ice - Ice Armour

Life - Dryad

Death - Skeletal Pirate

Myth - Minotaur

Balance - Judgement

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
I actually spent some time coming up with actual quests for the wands. let me get them off my laptop and post them up in an edit later on.