Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any Good Imp,Cyclops {blue} or Piggle Combos?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
I'm looking for pets that can be mixed with the pets in the tite to make pets with good Talents/Powers
Thanks!!!

by the way i'm NOT looking for hybirds... That would be plain silly

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
If you mean hybrids, then you can't make hybrids with those pets.

As for good talents and pedigree, you will have to mix A LOT to get high pedigree.

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
Angelocean wrote:

As for good talents and pedigree, you will have to mix A LOT to get high pedigree.

He's right in that regard, but it should at least be cheaper to hatch your 'noob' pets such as Piggle and Blue Cyclops with the other pet of your choice, for the first few times.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
Luvas wrote:
Angelocean wrote:

He's right in that regard, but it should at least be cheaper to hatch your 'noob' pets such as Piggle and Blue Cyclops with the other pet of your choice, for the first few times.

So if i mix my cyclops with my piggle which were both mission pets ]

what sort of pets can i get from the mix?

Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
chloenz wrote:
Luvas wrote:
Angelocean wrote:

So if i mix my cyclops with my piggle which were both mission pets ]

what sort of pets can i get from the mix?

A piggle or a cyclops. Only level 48 pets, and some rare promotional pets make hybrids. (I'm not talking talents, only appearance.)