Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Epic Gamestop bundle available in crown shop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2009
Make the items and Massive Fantasy Palace available in the crown shop so those us that do not live in the U.S. have a chance to get these items and lot be left out.

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
Renix3 wrote:
Make the items and Massive Fantasy Palace available in the crown shop so those us that do not live in the U.S. have a chance to get these items and lot be left out.

Well that sort of defeats the purpose of having the card out. BUT, if they could make it so the palace alone is worth maybe 12,500 Crowns and lower the price of the other castles to 7,500 Crowns, so it is still the priciest castle...I'd agree with you :)

As for the Spear, Pet, Elixir, and clothes, well, there are ways around these. Pet can be hatched, weapons equal to the spear in power are already out, and the clothes have look-alikes.

I don't think anyone is going to need to have four castles to one wizard, am I right?

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
Um, i paid at least $40 on that card, and i dont want it to be WASTED on being able to buy it on the crown shop! MAYBE the clothes and pet, but NOT the house, ok??
-Luna0616, Mary ravengem, Balance, death, sun, star, lvl 58

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
luna0616 wrote:
Um, i paid at least $40 on that card, and i dont want it to be WASTED on being able to buy it on the crown shop! MAYBE the clothes and pet, but NOT the house, ok??
-Luna0616, Mary ravengem, Balance, death, sun, star, lvl 58

Actually, I'd rather they have only the Massive Fantasy Palace in the Crowns Shop, and not the clothes and pet. (Or wand).

In KI's latest advertisement of Wizard101 they showed the Massive Fantasy Palace, and described it. It's kind of false advertising if the castle has nothing to do with Celestia, and that you can't get it normally in the game...

I paid for the card too but I did it of my own free will. I don't mind if other people can obtain what I got.