Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to sell polymorph treasure cards?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
I dont use polymorph treasure cards, i just sell them at auction when i get them. But since they became "no trade no auction" items i cant get rid of them. is there any store i can sell treasure cards?

If not... then a store or something needs to be made for it. i have 100+ polymorph treasure cards and it seems to be a waste to have to trash them.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
right click on each one to destroy it. Polymorph Treasures cannot be sold to the Bazaar or Traded due to Low Level PVP Abuse.

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
As far as I know, the only way to get rid of polymorph treasure cards, is to right click on them when viewing them in the deck portion of your spell book. This will bring up the option to delete the card. Although, you get no gold for doing this.

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
DON'T get rid of them. Hang on to them. People suspect that these will be greatly needed in the next world that comes out.

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
For fun you can go to Unicorn Way and use them up. My favorite is the 'Stinky Salute' of the Polymorph Gobbler.

Or go around the whole spiral and join battles of someone just about dead and the monster is too, then polymorph.

Be creative!

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
You can just use them. Once when i was battling a ice boss in Celestia my polymorph Draconian came in handy. Just save them for the future worlds.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
where can i get polymorph treasure cards, i need the treant.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Dragean wrote:

If you high enough level and have the training points it is better to train it. If no training points, then the only other solution is to craft it. It is a very rare if ever drop. I don't remember at the moment where to get the recipe, but you can check with wizard101 central.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
try selling them to the vendors in Celestia.
you may find a buyer for your goods

Survivor
May 10, 2009
goldendragon18 wrote:
Dragean wrote:

If you high enough level and have the training points it is better to train it. If no training points, then the only other solution is to craft it. It is a very rare if ever drop. I don't remember at the moment where to get the recipe, but you can check with wizard101 central.

I found the polymorph card from the Archivist's Card Archive in the District of the stars. Its not cheap but it beats searching forever, which unfortunately i did.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
were can i buy polymorph treausre cards and if so is there a lvl limit because i just turned lvl 40

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
ronald900 wrote:
were can i buy polymorph treausre cards and if so is there a lvl limit because i just turned lvl 40

Yes, there is a level limit and that is over level 50. Not sure as to the exact level as I have not gone after any except for crafting quests. They are not tradeable or sellable at any level. There are a couple of ways to get them as treasure cards and one is to craft them. They were occasionally dropped but I think KI has changed that to. You can not buy them with gold.

I am sure some other posters may be able to give you more info.