Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

GrimScale, School of Wizardry.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Everyone is always talking about choosing between Malistaire or Ambrose but Malistaire is in the past. How about we just make a new school that is competing with RavenWood? Here's my idea. GrimScale, The School of Wizardry. While introducing whole new story there would be a small encounter at the beginning of the game with the other school. Also, the schools would meet up for a major conflict in Celestia and many worlds after. Each school would have different worlds with its story until Celestia and the worlds after it. The starting world for the new school would be a dark land with many forests. In the forests, the trees are rotting and wilting. The school would be a big, castle-like, dark tower. Each teacher would have their own room including the gardening teacher, the crafting teacher, and the Headmistress. The head mistress would be a witch who is a little bit younger than Ambrose. The dorm room entrances would also be inside this building. Outside the building would be a small town with shops and things while the spiral door would be inside the school building inside a room that the headmistress forbids students to enter until you earn access that is.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
There are already 3 different Wizard schools throughout the Spiral:

-Ravenwood School of Magical Arts (Wizard City)

-Dragonspyre Academy (Dragonspyre)

-The Astral Schools of Magic (Celestia; the Lunarium, Solarium, and the Stellarium)

DS Academy and Ravenwood are both rivals. So, there ya go.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
Well I don't agree about the school of wizardry because Ravenwood is for wizards so how about school of witchcraft otherwise awesome idea!

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Survivor
Oct 29, 2010
i disagree entirely. You make it sound as if it is another school you can choice to live at. If they did that it would ruin the point of wizard 101 and the entire story line would have to be different. If you are talking about making it a world you could go to, i also disagree. Dragonspyre is supposed to be a wizard school and if you add more you would kind of ruin the point of it.

Seth Firebreath level 46 Death Master
Savior of the Spiral

Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
Like it... Maybe for Scythia! (best world idea so far...)
what's Scythia???? PLZ TELL ME it sounds sooo cool check out my world ideas

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
kublai987 wrote:
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
Like it... Maybe for Scythia! (best world idea so far...)
what's Scythia???? PLZ TELL ME it sounds sooo cool check out my world ideas

Look up scythia, the 8th world in the dorms. NicoUzumaki posted it