Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 70?New world?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
fourmyant wrote:
michaeljoe2 wrote:
Here are some spells that should only comein treasure cards because they are so powerful.

element:balence
pip cost:15-20
Name:the gathering
accurecy:55%
effect:All the profesers appear (including Ambrose) with halston balestrom in front and each profeser does the most powerful spell of their element. Ambrose casts the blade ot their element on them.This spell grows as wizard101 does.

element:storm
pip cost:16
Name:ultimate storm
Accurecy:55%
effect:Zues and Posieden appear and each of them does 2000 damage to each foe or 2000 damage from both to one foe.

element:death
pip cost:x
Name:death
Accurecy:45-80
Effect: kill one foe

hope you liked my ideas :)

colin sandbreath out!

WAY too unreasonable. You shouldn't expect to see this happen. I mean seriously! Here are comments I have to say about each.

Balance: That would be a one hit kill to every legendary of each element. Besides, it's impossible to have 15 pips or more. You can have 7 power pips, and no more than that.

Storm: A storm can easily be a pvp warlord from that spell. And as I stated, pips cannot fit in.

Death: That wouldn't be fair to people. It's like using the old wild bolt on a low level character. I am death but I still have to complain about this one.

I said they should only come in tresure cards!

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
i dont mean to reply.

Spells
i think there should be to knew spells

A 65 and 70 the 65 would be a healing.

i can only think of storm a aNaid like a dryad but its a water spirit
and 70 an attack oh for myth

Like myth i cant think of a name but hurt
all 50
and then
please post comments

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
So i think wizard101 should have the following:
Fire spell name: Lava Lord
Pips: 9
Description: A huge red & and black layered beast appears and comes and does 1000-1100 damage to all enemies.

Storm spell name: Storm Devil
Description: A purple and red devil comes from a crack in the ground and does 1720 damage and removes a shield attacks 1 person.

Ice spell name: Frost Lord
Description: A lord appears looking like storm lord but covered with frost and attacks for 800-990 damage to all enemies.

Thats the 3 main schools i think should happen.

? ? :-)