Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tips for Beating Helios

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 12, 2009
Ok I am a lvl 58 balance wizard and I must beat Helios in order to get Ra. Helios cheats (almost like any other boss) and I can't use any kind of boosts or shields. So all I am asking to all you balance people is that do you have any tips for beating Helios? And I already know the marking the spot and porting back trick. So, anybody?

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Misshar wrote:
Ok I am a lvl 58 balance wizard and I must beat Helios in order to get Ra. Helios cheats (almost like any other boss) and I can't use any kind of boosts or shields. So all I am asking to all you balance people is that do you have any tips for beating Helios? And I already know the marking the spot and porting back trick. So, anybody?
ok Misshar well you know the henchmen right well the ones i used were (life lvl60,storm lvl 60,and ice lvl 60) then i set up my deck with elemental shields(balance) and thermal shield(storm) then you pick your cards for what you think you need that meathod for me worked GOOD LUCK 8) 8) 8)

<3brianna<3