Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting treasure cards for your school?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
I have a card crafting table, am a grandmaster artisan and am not allowed to craft a scarab treasure card! The ingredients all show in yellow, I am the balance school and still can't craft a low level card? Very confused - any input will be appreciated

Hero
May 27, 2009
The most basic cards for each school are crafted on the Basic Crafting Table, so Scarab can't be made on the Card Crafting Table. If you hover over the little icon on the recipe page, each recipe will tell you where it should be crafted.

Defender
May 31, 2010
33103 wrote:
I have a card crafting table, am a grandmaster artisan and am not allowed to craft a scarab treasure card! The ingredients all show in yellow, I am the balance school and still can't craft a low level card? Very confused - any input will be appreciated

To be able to craft a scarab treasure card...

*You must be a balance wizard who has reached the novice crafting level.
*Purchase the scarab card recipe from the balance tree
*Have all ingredients in your inventory.
*Be standing near a BASIC crafting station.

Some of the lower level crafting cards use a basic crafting station, not the card crafting table. Scarab is one that uses the basic.

Not sure, but you mentioned a card crafting table, so I think that might be the problem.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
33103 wrote:

On the recipe it tells you what table to craft it on. Many LOW LEVEL cards require the Basic Crafting Table, not the Card Crafting Table.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
Thanks so much for the input - sold my basic table long time ago - lol