Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mount Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2010
I have a few ideas about how mounts could become a bigger part of the game. First: Mounts could change colors, You would change the color at the dye shop. There wouldn't be colors for mounts in the crown shop there would just be designs. (for example: there would be different horses that came with diferent accesseries, there wouldn't be a white, brown, or a black horse. You would pick the horses color just like you pick the colors of clothes, and as said above you can change it at the Dye Shop.) That way everyones mount would be unique! Second: You would be able to place mounts in your house. They would run around your house just as pets do, except they might not react to emotes like pets. Third: You could train your mount to go faster. Your mount would start at 20% faster than normal running speed. There would 4 levels just like pet training. Each level your mount gained your mount would gain 10% speed. So in the end of all of the training your mount would be 60% faster than normal running. All of the training would be done at the pet pavillion. Oh also you could feed your mount snacks at the end of training.

Just a thought that i think would be kinda cool. Let me know what you think.

Oran Stronghammer lvl 60 Life

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
ooooooooo duuuuuude thats an awesome idea. You rock! And maybe you can even keep them for more than one day so you wouldnt have to pay like 2 thousand dolars everytime. That would be epic! Madeline Summerthisle Level 33 Balance

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Oo! A Mount Pavillion! Spicy! :D
I LOVE THESE IDEAS! Please KI? For my Christmas present? ;3

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
butterflypoppylove wrote:
ooooooooo duuuuuude thats an awesome idea. You rock! And maybe you can even keep them for more than one day so you wouldnt have to pay like 2 thousand dolars everytime. That would be epic! Madeline Summerthisle Level 33 Balance
The are already mounts that are more than one day, 7 day mounts and permanent mounts.Oh, what do you mean be 2 thousand dollars?There is no dollars in the game.If, you are referring to real life dollars, then when do you pay 2 THOUSAND FOR JUST ONE MOUNT!oh, dont say ooooooooo and duuuuuuude. It gets annoying.I have a few ideas about how mounts could become a bigger part of the game. First: Mounts could change colors, You would change the color at the dye shop. There wouldn't be colors for mounts in the crown shop there would just be designs. (for example: there would be different horses that came with diferent accesseries, there wouldn't be a white, brown, or a black horse. You would pick the horses color just like you pick the colors of clothes, and as said above you can change it at the Dye Shop.) That way everyones mount would be unique! Second: You would be able to place mounts in your house. They would run around your house just as pets do, except they might not react to emotes like pets. Third: You could train your mount to go faster. Your mount would start at 20% faster than normal running speed. There would 4 levels just like pet training. Each level your mount gained your mount would gain 10% speed. So in the end of all of the training your mount would be 60% faster than normal running. All of the training would be done at the pet pavillion. Oh also you could feed your mount snacks at the end of training.

Each level your mount gains10% speed? so what if you were lvl 1 and bought a mount for crowns and lvled up 50 times? you would go way fast!Besides, why that fast?And why would mounts become the bigger part of the game when you want to finish it?Also, change mounts colors?That means you might see a red mount.Whats the point of changing colors when there are only 2 types to pick?

Defender
May 25, 2009
woot000 wrote:
The are already mounts that are more than one day, 7 day mounts and permanent mounts.Oh, what do you mean be 2 thousand dollars?There is no dollars in the game.If, you are referring to real life dollars, then when do you pay 2 THOUSAND FOR JUST ONE MOUNT!oh, dont say ooooooooo and duuuuuuude. It gets annoying.I have a few ideas about how mounts could become a bigger part of the game. First: Mounts could change colors, You would change the color at the dye shop. There wouldn't be colors for mounts in the crown shop there would just be designs. (for example: there would be different horses that came with diferent accesseries, there wouldn't be a white, brown, or a black horse. You would pick the horses color just like you pick the colors of clothes, and as said above you can change it at the Dye Shop.) That way everyones mount would be unique! Second: You would be able to place mounts in your house. They would run around your house just as pets do, except they might not react to emotes like pets. Third: You could train your mount to go faster. Your mount would start at 20% faster than normal running speed. There would 4 levels just like pet training. Each level your mount gained your mount would gain 10% speed. So in the end of all of the training your mount would be 60% faster than normal running. All of the training would be done at the pet pavillion. Oh also you could feed your mount snacks at the end of training.

Each level your mount gains10% speed? so what if you were lvl 1 and bought a mount for crowns and lvled up 50 times? you would go way fast!Besides, why that fast?And why would mounts become the bigger part of the game when you want to finish it?Also, change mounts colors?That means you might see a red mount.Whats the point of changing colors when there are only 2 types to pick?

I think he specifically stated that there are only 4 times you can level up their mount, not 50! And if pets became a big part of the game, why not mounts? It would be really cool to have a red horse, or a blue cougar. I think its an excellent idea!

Signed,
Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
saphirathedragon wrote:
woot000 wrote:

I think he specifically stated that there are only 4 times you can level up their mount, not 50! And if pets became a big part of the game, why not mounts? It would be really cool to have a red horse, or a blue cougar. I think its an excellent idea!

Signed,
Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist
Forgot, at the end of training, the mount gets 60% faster and 4 levels your mount levels up makes 40%, so 40%+60%=100%.Add 20% then it is 120% Way too much! That means everyone who cant afford a mount will want one too so that might mean everyone would get a mount!Oh, feeding a mount? When do you see a broom eat snacks? Brooms dont even have mouths.Besides, When do i see a manta ray eating myth jellybeans?