Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HOW many hours till MY EGG HATCHES!?!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
i was waiting for my frost caller to hatch and when the number hit 0, it didnt hatch, i went to check what had heppen then it tells me that my egg will hatch in 1193046:26!!! DOES A PERSON EVEN LIVE THAT LONG!?!?!
could someone please fix this :(

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
This happened on my sister's computer, it's only because it was old. If you had problems with seeing wings ( if you were there ) you have problems with that. The longest I've waited to hatch was two days. If it's one of those satyr and collosus eggs it's only about a day, maybe less or more.

Hi this is Katherine LionSong, what's your favorite face?!?! Mine is

Historian
May 15, 2009
that is just a Timer bug with the eggs
that isn't really how long it takes,
but if it reached zero then DIDN'T hatch, you may need to submit a bug report and get some help

Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
the egg did hatch the next day but it wasent a frost caller, it was an earth collosus :( i would have thought since the egg was a ice type it would have been a frost caller, i know am going off topic abit but what is the egg hatching ratios with hybrid pets?

i thinks its either:
A.
1/3 of getting same pet (e.g collosus)
1/3 of getting a hybrid (e.g frostcaller)
1/ of getting the other kind of hybrid (e.g earth collosus)
or B.
50% of getting same pet (collosus)
50% of getting the hybrid that looks like you pet (earth collosus)

so can anyone help me with this?

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Oh this just happened to me!
I got the blue ghost yesterday, and it took eight hours to hatch. So I logged in the next day to check on my pet. It said it would hatch in 1193041:23:21!!!!!!!! But I know it's just a glitch!

Survivor
Dec 29, 2010
Well, it's a glitch... I don't think it ever got patched.... A person does live longer than that to..... Well anyway... It really means only 6 minutes because the highest time limit is 10:10.

A Sparky011101 MESSAGE!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
This is another question that needs to go on the FAQ. I: