Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Henchmen

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Hey, I always see people casting these, Henchmen? How do you get them? Are they a spell you can learn in Celestia or something?

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice

Delver
May 26, 2009
Henchmen can be purchased with crowns in the crowns shop, which is located at the top left corner of the screen. Hope this helps!

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Henchmen/women are crown only helpers, similar to minions but more powerful and on some occasions smarter. They can only be bought via the crown shop when you are in battle and cannot be gifted.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Henchmen are bought from the Crowns Shop (upper left corner of your screen). They will appear and fight with you for one battle. Like minions, henchmen don't draw extra enemies.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
You but henchmen from the crowns shop. They can only be bought in battle, the levels range from 20 - 60 and the crowns is = to the lvl they are. <(^.^)>

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Survivor
Aug 16, 2010
StormWizard1201 wrote:
Hey, I always see people casting these, Henchmen? How do you get them? Are they a spell you can learn in Celestia or something?

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice
you buy them at the crown shop

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I am lvl 60, tried to buy henchmen while in boss battle, but I get no icon for the Crowns shop, and, obviously, cannot buy any before engaging...what am i doing wrong? :?

Explorer
May 20, 2010
MagickCat57 wrote:
I am lvl 60, tried to buy henchmen while in boss battle, but I get no icon for the Crowns shop, and, obviously, cannot buy any before engaging...what am i doing wrong? :?

My husband and I are also lvl 60 and also cannot access the Crowns shop in battle. This I can only deduce that because I do not possess any crowns, then it would be redundant to allow me to access the shop. Maybe this is the case with you as well ...

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
If you go in a battle you can go to the shop and go to the one of the icons you can buy henchmen if you have crowns. :D

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
MagickCat57 wrote:

You can only summon a Henchman during the break when you are choosing cards.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
MagickCat57 wrote:

You can only buy during card selection phase. The icon will be only at that time.

Recently there has been a lot of trouble getting to the crown shop, lots of delay, so I am not sure if during the busy times you will be able to access due to the laggy conections while they try and determine your crown balance.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
MagickCat57 wrote:

Hit the S key in battle and the crown shop icon will come up.

Explorer
May 17, 2009