Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pierce train

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
My pet has as one of its attributes pierce train which is suppose to, well, cast pierce on the opponent. However, I have used the pet in about 150 duels now and it has not used this spell a single time. I have talked to other people and their pet also never casts pierce. My question is does anyone know if this is broken on the pets now? Thanks

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
pierce works fine for me both in game and in pvp, my complaint about it isn't that it doesn't cast but that when traps are cast upon opponents my pet tries to remove those traps and simply goes through the motions without actually doing anything at all, also it is kind of unfair that on double and triple shields it only breaks off one of them which normally isn't even of your school

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
It may be broken or you looked at the talent wrong. Are you sue the pet is "may-cast" and not, give the card?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
picantel wrote:
My pet has as one of its attributes pierce train which is suppose to, well, cast pierce on the opponent. However, I have used the pet in about 150 duels now and it has not used this spell a single time. I have talked to other people and their pet also never casts pierce. My question is does anyone know if this is broken on the pets now? Thanks

I have a pet that has it, and it uses it at about 5% the rate it uses sprightly.