Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World : Mythical

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
New World : Mythical

Main School : Myth

Main Boss : Prince Cyclops the Great

Boss : Sir Minotaur III

Story : One day, the king of Mythical, Sir Minotaur III, has been hypnotized by a evil cyclops, Prince Cyclops the Great.. The cyclops has been always treated unfairly by Sir Minotaur III, so got revenge on him, and he hypnotized him and told him to tell all of his men, the Warlords, to help Prince Cyclops the Great with anything or they will die. They helped Prince Cyclops the Great, and built towers for him. He placed strong Warlords in there to protect him. He started to take over villages of Mythical. They tried to face them, but they didn't win. Many died in the battles. They needed help, and contacted Merle Ambrose about the attacks.

Monsters : Private Warlord Rank 8, Cononel Warlord Rank 8, Destorier Warlord Rank 9, and many more..

New Spells :

Learned at Lvl : 65

Learned from : School Teachers

Cast Cost : 9 Pips (Life is 7 Pips)

1. Fire - Volcano : Does 900 - 1025 damage to all enemies.

2. Ice - Snow Master : Does 845 - 920 damage to target.

3. Storm - Electric Eel : Does 965 - 1085 damage to all enemies.

4. Myth - Peguas : Does 885 - 965 damage to target.

5. Balance - Kroko : Does 915 - 995 damage to target.

6. Death - Dream Eater : Does 850 to target and gives half of health to caster.

7. Life - Plant : Heals 1100 to all friends.

Main Place ( like Commons ) : Caster's Welcome

Streets : Minotaur Alley, Mythic Boulvard, and many more..

Quest to Mythical :
489 Gold - 2364 Exp. - Potion Bottle

*Talk to Cyrus Drake*

Cyrus : "Ah, Merle has told me a new world has been shown up on the Spiral. Its is called, Mythical. They need help. I have lost the Spiral Key, sort of. I think its hiding in my classroom, go look around."

* Looks for Key *

* Finds Key, and talks to Cryus Drake *

Cyrus : "Good, thats wonderful. Now, go to the Spiral Portal in Bartbley."

* Go to Spiral Portal *

* Goes to Mythical *

* Go talk to Cyrus Drake in Mythical *

Cyrus : "Finally you made, you took so long.. Anyways, lets, I mean, you better go start helping."

* Recives : Gold, Exp, and Potion Bottle.. *

Well, please reply about anything, if you want to add something, please add it, I will be happy if you do.

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Anyone wanna Comments or anything? If would like a reply.

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
I think the world should actually be called Mythos, or Mythicus.
Mythical is just describing somthing it sounds like.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
... Sir Minotaur? Prince Cyclops? Why would the royal families insist on naming their children after their species, rather than giving them, say, a name?

Also, I dislike the idea. It seems quite generic, and also far too violent for Wizard101 (too many mentions of war, death, enslaving and killing). From what I recall, the Minotaurs are even counted as a type of Giants, along with the Cyclops, meaning that a war between the two seems unlikely - they would be much more prone to being on the same side.

Remember - we're not a walking police force (though we do seem to bring down a lot of bad guys). We are merely wizarding students who happen to be sent out to hunt down Malistaire (I assume Ambrose originally just meant for us to flush him out in the open where the adult wizards could target him without accidentally waking up the Dragon Titan in the process - that we happened to defeat Malistaire first is a different matter), and, later, sent to explore the new schools of Magic from Celestia.

Remember, the worlds aren't directly themed after schools - similarities are only present because the schools covers most of the different areas you can imagine (and Marleybone pretty much handles everything non-magical that might be left over). Krokotopia has a lot to do with the Balance school, yes, but that's mainly because Balance was FOUNDED in Krokotopia. Just as the Astral schools were founded in Celestia, and thus feature a lot there.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Oh. I thought they were :P Because..

1. Wizard City = All

2. Krokotopia = Balance

3. Grizzleheim = Ice

4. Marleybone = All ( Mostly Storm )

5. Mooshu = Life

6. Dragonsypre = Fire

7. Celestia = All

Lol :-D, its a patteren, All, School, School, All, School, School, All XD

Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
Nice idea, but isn't that sort of unfair to myth wizards? They would need converts ALL the time, and we all km=now that they hardly ever come up. Just saying . . .