Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where are the Garden Vendors?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2010
Can someone state where all the Garden Vendors are located in each world? I have complete the quests in several worlds, but only want to go back to those worlds to see what the vendors are selling since they are all new.

The one vendor that I am really looking for is the Marleybone Garden Vendor. Some of the places in Marleybone are places that I really do not want to go to unless absolutely necessary. Such as having to climb the Scotland Yard jail tower to get to the roof. (Because of the many floors, once you have climbed it several times during your previous quest play, it's not welcoming to climb it just for garden seeds!)

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
LOL, agree with you on that annoying Newgate tower!

Not sure if all the worlds have gardners. Check W101 Central's website. They have a few lists.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Charley: Krokotopia Oasis. Harley: Celestia base camp Marley:(I think it's Marley) Mooshu Commons

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
I've been around most of the worlds looking for vendors.

All of the ones I've found have been in the main area of that worldaaaa - except Wizard City.

So, I'm thinking that DragonSpyre and Marleybone and Grizzleheim don't currently have garden vendors.

Survivor
May 04, 2010
Survivor
May 04, 2010
Thank you cktimoney. I think maybe your right, there are only three so far. ...Wizard City, Krocktopia, and Mooshu. KI should have told us all on the message board that there are only 3 so far.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
OrchidPixie wrote:
Thank you cktimoney. I think maybe your right, there are only three so far. ...Wizard City, Krocktopia, and Mooshu. KI should have told us all on the message board that there are only 3 so far.

Actually, there are four, the last is in MS (though most of the gardening spells he sells are the same as the MS vendor). And in the announcement, it did state 4 vendors with names (but didn't note worlds).

Wizard 101 Central has started several gardening cheats, so you might want to look over there.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
OrchidPixie wrote:
No, there are 4, one in WC, one in KT, one in MS. and one in CL.Didnt you read the other post?

Survivor
May 04, 2010
woot000, you lost me...What other posts are you sarcastically wanting me to read? What other posts here said anything about CL? Your the first one. So how would I have known that there is one in CL? If I had known where all the vendors are, then why would I have a need to post a question asking where they all are? Your sarcasm is not an appropriate response to every question. I was not being sarcastic in my posted question, so why be sarcastic in your answer? Another person posted that there are only 4, but they also posted that KI did not state in what worlds those 4 are located. So again, my question was valid. My not knowing and you (or anyone else) knowing the answers is the exact reason this message board was created by KI. There is no need to be mean here. It seems many people throughout this message board are using it to bully people into feeling stupid. Please do not let yourself become a bully.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
There is a gardening handbook

https://www.wizard101.com/home5/w101playersguide/page_8ad6a4042cab83d9012cc2fdbb3a0654,

It says that there are four gardening vendors:

Farley - Wizard City Golem Court
Marley - Krokotopia Oasis
Charley - Mooshu
Harley - Celestia Base Camp

Survivor
May 04, 2010
Thank you tementia and all that have responded in a nice manner. I really appreciate all your help and kindness!