Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

of needs and beasts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I am a gardener in real life and never once have I watered and tended to my plants and gone to bed and awoke to find they were dead. Never once have I sprayed for bugs went in to use the rest room came back out and had the plants infested again. Never once have I watered a plant and looked away to tell my daughter something and looked back to find it bone dry.
I realize this is a magical world full of wonderous things but seriously I have a beastmaster outfit. I wake up and log on with 88 energy. Let me give ya the rundown of plant care today so far over the last 7 hours since going to bed and waking up:

10:15pm- A buddy gifted me pet energy woohoo thanx bud! 88 pet energy
-I spend this energy getting all my plants set up and taken care of. sunlight music whatever they need they are all up to speed no needs of any kind.

10:25pm- Log off go to bed goodnight my lovely garden see you bright and early!

5:30am- Wake up bright and early excitedly rushing to get my new harvest and level up woohoo!

5:40am- log in and teleport back to my plants

5:41am- stare in disbelief at what used to be a garden. Every plant is infested with pests every flytrap has a rank 5 garden imp every mushroom has flies every dandelion has fireflies. Every plant has 3 needs including sunlight magic music pollination and water. Every plant is wilting and shows a progress to death bar.

5:41-5:50am- top off my energy with a potion and go to work.
Cast a flyswatter: 25 energy but it only covers half the garden
Cast a deep freeze:15 energy pest control taken care of
Cast brilliant beams x2: 30 energy
Cast Downpour: 15 energy
cast worker bee: 3 energy
Total: 88 energy

And guess what? most of my plants still require magic and music and are probably going to die anyway.

Does it get better? Oh yes it does my friend:
6:00am- Go downstairs to wake kids up.
6:05 am- Sit back down in front of my plants
6:06am- Stare in disbelief once more as over half my plants are once again infested with stinkbugs and garden imps.

On the upside 3 of the plants have fairies circling them so at least the plant will get to watch a pretty thing as it dies.