Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

rank three plant needs rank four spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
idk if im not looking hard enough but i turned into a level three ( gardening rank) so i was excited and bought snap dragon. turns out, it needs a large plot. i cant find in ANYWHERE. all i find are rank for only " enchanted" large plot. this doesnt make any sence. a rank three plant needs a rank four spell

Survivor
Oct 26, 2010
penguingirl99 wrote:
idk if im not looking hard enough but i turned into a level three ( gardening rank) so i was excited and bought snap dragon. turns out, it needs a large plot. i cant find in ANYWHERE. all i find are rank for only " enchanted" large plot. this doesnt make any sence. a rank three plant needs a rank four spell

Same here! I bought a Ninja Fig with Crowns and NO LARGE PLOT to be found! I wont be buying anymore!

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
So when i first turn lvl three gardener i thought the same thing turns out you are given the large plot spell when you lvl up and you dont have to buy it!!
Megan Seagem lvl 60 Storm

Survivor
Oct 13, 2010
Mikkisaurus wrote:
penguingirl99 wrote:

Same here! I bought a Ninja Fig with Crowns and NO LARGE PLOT to be found! I wont be buying anymore!

You can find Large plot in Krok

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
ya i found it at one point, feeling stupid it was right in front of my face when i found it. thanks guys!