Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Time Badges

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
I think that players should have a badge for how long they have been playing for. But not some ordinary badge, it has to be special. If a player has been playing for a certain amount of time their name above their heads should either change color, or have some sign. I am always making new characters after my legends and i hate being called a "noob" or new to the game. This badge will silence those rude players, plus it will make people strive to get the new badge.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I like the idea of badges for those who have been around awhile. in pirates of the caribbean online they have founder badges for those who were there from the beginning. In pixie hollow they have founding fairies. I thinking a wizard city founder or something like that would be awesome

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
Goldacorns wrote:
I like the idea of badges for those who have been around awhile. in pirates of the caribbean online they have founder badges for those who were there from the beginning. In pixie hollow they have founding fairies. I thinking a wizard city founder or something like that would be awesome

here here! i had the same prob when i was on my storm lvl 10, when ive got a lvl 50. (now lvls 18 and 53) this would be really nice.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
chrone811 wrote:
I think that players should have a badge for how long they have been playing for. But not some ordinary badge, it has to be special. If a player has been playing for a certain amount of time their name above their heads should either change color, or have some sign. I am always making new characters after my legends and i hate being called a "noob" or new to the game. This badge will silence those rude players, plus it will make people strive to get the new badge.

OK here we go!
I think this is a GREAT IDEA because
When I was at the Massive Fantasy Palace, I was level 60, Some guy said I was a noob I kept saying in Menu Chat: I am level 60

So good idea!

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
Exactly, i think that KI should do this and if they denie it, i would like to hear from them why we shouldnt have these badges.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
I don't really like this idea, since it will just make people claim 'elitist' status. As far as being a noob, it's how you play the wizard that matters, as long as you're in your Level appropriate world.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
sparky1233334444 wrote:
chrone811 wrote:

OK here we go!
When I was at the Massive Fantasy Palace, I was level 60, Some guy said I was a noob I kept saying in Menu Chat: I am level 60

So good idea!

People can be high leveled noobs, too. If you kept spamming " I am level 60", then some people would find you nooby.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
sparky1233334444 wrote:
chrone811 wrote:

OK here we go!

So good idea!

People can be high leveled noobs, too. If you kept spamming " I am level 60", then some people would find you nooby.

I dont agree with that, i think that the time badges would be good for stopping these "bullying" problems. I think Ki should really consider this.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
chrone811 wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
sparky1233334444 wrote:
chrone811 wrote:

OK here we go!

So good idea!

I dont agree with that, i think that the time badges would be good for stopping these "bullying" problems. I think Ki should really consider this.

People will always find a way to call you a noob even with those badges, if you used one of those badges people would still say, "you're a noob cause of that badge, you didn't play that long, you just made the account for the badge!".

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
No, i dont think that, i think that the badge should come from people who clearly deserve the badge. Plus, if it doesnt help with the name calling problem... its another badge us bored legends get to collect. There might be a quest to get the badge that would be cool.