Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trial of the spheres

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
Might seen like a silly question but I have gone through Trial of the spheres once with someone who knew a glitch - since been fixed - in the second part of the dungeon. Since then I have attempted to go through by myself and cannot get the bridge to fight the principal. What do I need to do? When I attempt to align the moon phases I can never seem to get it right and after one or two attempts it refuses to move anymore. Help is greatly appreciated.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
33103 wrote:
Might seen like a silly question but I have gone through Trial of the spheres once with someone who knew a glitch - since been fixed - in the second part of the dungeon. Since then I have attempted to go through by myself and cannot get the bridge to fight the principal. What do I need to do? When I attempt to align the moon phases I can never seem to get it right and after one or two attempts it refuses to move anymore. Help is greatly appreciated.

You have to go across the little bridges, fight the Lunar Protectors, grab the Lunar chest that appears after the battle, and give the Moon Shields to the Giant Statues on the sides of the Boss's platform.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
Just go around clock wise, fight the stellar and lunar protectors, and grab the lunar chest, when you do them all, put the shields on the 4 statues and the forcefield will open and you can go right in. Simple as can be.