Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

plague oni sword

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
i have fought the plague oni millions of times and all it has give to me is grief and two cool things but no sword it is really annoying and i have been trying to get it for four days and my friend just did it for two days and got the sword my gosh so un fair

and all i want is my schools sword but no ice sword

Administrator
To the best of my knowledge, the Plague Oni has not changed in the items he carries in his backpack.

Keep in mind, some items have a very, very low chance of dropping. Perseverance will pay off.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
Explorer
Sep 02, 2008
How about some sort of hidden counter so when a wizard kills the opponent (i.e. lets say 50 times or more) they are guarteed 100% to get the sword? I have also killed Oakheart too many times to count and have NOT obtained the FIRE Sword from it (and have given up). However, I do have ALL the swords but the Fire and Balance.

BTW it would be nice to have the FIRE Sword since I am playing a pyro-wizard that is level 50.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
um you might think i'm kinda a newbie, but i REALLY want the life sword and i don't no which monster drops it. Can somone please tell me which monster drops it?