Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for new wands or staffs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
Here's a new idea for a wand or staff that I would like to have (Ryan Dragonsbreath). It would give 5 major crusade cards, and do a 120 balance damage attack. You need 0 pips, you would have to be a Level 40 or up, cost 1,220 gold. Rats, I wanted to upload a picture of my tinkertoy model but how do I put the picture on?

This wand idea by Ryan Dragonsbreath
What are some of your ideas for new wands?
Have a nice day :D

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Here are my epic wand ideas for the max level Level 60.... Hope you like them :)

Wand Name
School
Given Items (made up spell)
Cost
Breif Description

Tempestrial Staff of Triton
Storm
+ Power Pip
Gives 4 cards Short Out 130 Storm Gives 1 card Leviathan
A bright purple staff with golden linings. A giant sparking thunder bolt spins in circles and up and down while shoots out sparks of lightning and golden and purple dust. You point the top at the enemy and shoot a giant jagged bolt of white thunder.

Burning Wand of Drake
Fire
+ Power Pip
Gives 4 cards Eruption 130 Fire Gives 1 card Efreet
A red wood staff with a giant glowing red flame at the top. The flame sends out puffs of gray smoke and a golden essence surrounds it while a sunset orange veil swirls around the staff. You smash the end of the staff into the ground and a blistering fire strikes the enemy.

Crystal Hammer of Giant
Ice
+ Power Pip
Gives 4 cards Crystal Blast 130 Ice Gives 1 card Snow Angel
A hammer that looks like the one the Frost Giant holds. The top is made from glowing icy blue crystal while a fluffy white fur is between the handle and hammer. You swirl it in the air and slam the enemy like a frost giant.

Spring Arrow of Centaur
Life
+ Power Pup
Gives 4 cards Bloom 130 Life Gives 1 card Forest Lord
An arrow made from perfect evergreen wood with green marks over it and a circle with life mark on it and a elegent thin tough spider string on the other end. On your other hand you hold a arrow. You aim the arrow and it glows green and you shoot it.

Farming Scythe of Wraith
Death
+ Power Pip
Gives 4 cards Death Touch 130 Death Gives 1 Skeletal Dragon
A black staff with a curved silver metal point on top like a farming scythe for cutting weeds. And a skull floats in the middle of the curve and purple and dark blue smoke swirls around it making it look all ominous. You swing the scythe in the air then slice the enemy.

Legendary Ax of Minotaur
Myth
+ Power Pip
Gives 4 cards Rock Chase 130 Myth Gives 1 Medusa
A metal ax with a wooden handle that looks like the one minotaur uses. Myth symbols pop out and float from each side. And one side of the ax is gold while the other side is royal blue and the sides glow the oppiste colors of what they are. You swing it from right to left then strike the enemy with a blow.

Staff of 3 Suns
Balance
+ Power Pip
Gives 3 cards Solar Flare 120 Balance GIves 3 cards Ra
A brownish red staff with a glowing sun on the top. A white boomerang shaped thing floats ontop of the first sun and another sun floats on the boomerange. Then a series of wooden sticks form a strange shape like another balance wand (forgot its name) and a tiny sun glows in the middle of the sticks. You blast the enemy with three suns once you point the staff at the enemy.

Hope you like them

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Squire
Apr 18, 2010
charmmaker363 wrote:
Here's a new idea for a wand or staff that I would like to have (Ryan Dragonsbreath). It would give 5 major crusade cards, and do a 120 balance damage attack. You need 0 pips, you would have to be a Level 40 or up, cost 1,220 gold. Rats, I wanted to upload a picture of my tinkertoy model but how do I put the picture on?

This wand idea by Ryan Dragonsbreath
What are some of your ideas for new wands?
Have a nice day :D

no no no first to get a wand with damage like that you need to be lvl 55. if it was 10,000 crowns at lvl 40 then yea why not. here's mine:
it a staff
fire school only
lvl 60
gives 500 critical to fire
has cards that give 150 fire damage
get it from crown shop for 5000 crowns

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
DouDou123 wrote:
Here are my epic wand ideas for the max level Level 60.... Hope you like them :)

Wand Name
School
Cost
Breif Description

Storm
+ Power Pip
A bright purple staff with golden linings. A giant sparking thunder bolt spins in circles and up and down while shoots out sparks of lightning and golden and purple dust. You point the top at the enemy and shoot a giant jagged bolt of white thunder.

Burning Wand of Drake
Fire
+ Power Pip
A red wood staff with a giant glowing red flame at the top. The flame sends out puffs of gray smoke and a golden essence surrounds it while a sunset orange veil swirls around the staff. You smash the end of the staff into the ground and a blistering fire strikes the enemy.

Crystal Hammer of Giant
Ice
+ Power Pip
A hammer that looks like the one the Frost Giant holds. The top is made from glowing icy blue crystal while a fluffy white fur is between the handle and hammer. You swirl it in the air and slam the enemy like a frost giant.

Spring Arrow of Centaur
Life
+ Power Pup
An arrow made from perfect evergreen wood with green marks over it and a circle with life mark on it and a elegent thin tough spider string on the other end. On your other hand you hold a arrow. You aim the arrow and it glows green and you shoot it.

Farming Scythe of Wraith
Death
+ Power Pip
A black staff with a curved silver metal point on top like a farming scythe for cutting weeds. And a skull floats in the middle of the curve and purple and dark blue smoke swirls around it making it look all ominous. You swing the scythe in the air then slice the enemy.

Legendary Ax of Minotaur
Myth
+ Power Pip
A metal ax with a wooden handle that looks like the one minotaur uses. Myth symbols pop out and float from each side. And one side of the ax is gold while the other side is royal blue and the sides glow the oppiste colors of what they are. You swing it from right to left then strike the enemy with a blow.

Staff of 3 Suns
Balance
+ Power Pip
A brownish red staff with a glowing sun on the top. A white boomerang shaped thing floats ontop of the first sun and another sun floats on the boomerange. Then a series of wooden sticks form a strange shape like another balance wand (forgot its name) and a tiny sun glows in the middle of the sticks. You blast the enemy with three suns once you point the staff at the enemy.

Hope you like them

wow these sound awesome! especially the death and life ones. is the life one suppossed to be a bow and arrow? that would make a good wand for every school too :) can you put pictures on or a link so we could see them? i'm kinda having a hard time imagining most of them. its still sounds awesome lol

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
DouDou123 wrote:

Wand Name
School
Cost
Breif Description

Storm
+ Power Pip

Burning Wand of Drake
Fire
+ Power Pip

Crystal Hammer of Giant
Ice
+ Power Pip

Spring Arrow of Centaur
Life
+ Power Pup

Farming Scythe of Wraith
Death
+ Power Pip

Legendary Ax of Minotaur
Myth
+ Power Pip

Staff of 3 Suns
Balance
+ Power Pip

Hope you like them

i actually came up with a few new wands, but instead of buying them, you get them from a quest at level 62. i will post some later tonight.