Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 58 Spell Quests

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 20, 2010
This post is directed at all those people who keep whining and complaining that the level 58 quests are "Too Hard" and that they are next to impossible to complete without henchmen and the like. Well today, both my husband and I reached 58 on our respective wizards - he is Life, and I am Ice. He died once during his battle for his spell, and that is only because he was hit with a critical and died instantly, but he got it on the second try. I didn't die, and got it my FIRST try and lived with something like 700 health left. We did not use henchmen, we used strategy ... I know some people are tired of hearing that, but sometimes there really is a strategy to it, I wont lie. We both have 5 other wizards to complete this with,. so I cant say that it wont be harder with them, I guess we will have to wait and see.

Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
I beat my lvl 58 quest on my second try using two life lvl 60 henchmen, and one storm lvl 60 henchmen. TRUST ME, it helps. I dont have crowns, only starters, but save them for that one final battle, it helps. I let the henchmen do all the work, and my boss, Helios, cheats most of any boss. Just use henchmen, and IF you shield or blade, it says something like "A ward, lets even the playing field" and he gets a blade with no description, but dont let that just confuse you! It doesnt do anyhting, so blade away! All lvl 58 quests are even in challenge, except for the cheating but USE HENCMEN!

Jack Darkblood
Legendary Balance, Fire, Death, Storm, and Life

Explorer
May 20, 2010
ibenez2 wrote:
IF you shield or blade, it says something like "A ward, lets even the playing field" and he gets a blade with no description, but dont let that just confuse you! It doesnt do anyhting, so blade away! All lvl 58 quests are even in challenge, except for the cheating but USE HENCHMEN

Both my Ice, and my husband`s Life guy cheat too ... I am sure they all do; but we used blades and shields anyway, because its not like it could really do all that much damage to us (unless a critical was in effect). But not to be mean about it, I was talking about NOT using henchmen because every other post I have seen on the 58 quests, people are saying that they are impossible to do without one (or two, or even three) ... and all I am saying is that it can be done solo - at least the life (and the life one can have help) and ice one. Between us, we still have the other schools to deal with but I am certain, that we will dominate them just as easily; if not, its a matter of re-vamping the deck and try again.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
i am fire and it was not that hard to get efreet from my person my person health that i have to beat is around oh say 15,000 so more than malistare and a minion of 3,000 so it take a while for me here is what i did i used only to hench men in the battle witch were fire minions that takes third pips to summon and to full power heck hound with a fire and elemental blade ion the boss it was dead then did one more on the minion and i only had to heal once i used a poly morph treatn witch i learned so it really not that hard it only take me 5 times to figure it out it may take longer or shorter for you!!!

Jack dragonbreath lvl60 pyromancer ( fire )

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
For the myth wizards with trouble i am here to help. Firstly no swords or wards or any of that nonsence. Secondly make tresure cards of orthrus and put them in your side board ( this should make it hurt one thousand) also i needed treant polymorph spell. Carry no i repeat no cyclops minions spell just minotaur minion. Finally Good Luck :thumbup

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
kinsella82 wrote:
This post is directed at all those people who keep whining and complaining that the level 58 quests are "Too Hard" and that they are next to impossible to complete without henchmen and the like. Well today, both my husband and I reached 58 on our respective wizards - he is Life, and I am Ice. He died once during his battle for his spell, and that is only because he was hit with a critical and died instantly, but he got it on the second try. I didn't die, and got it my FIRST try and lived with something like 700 health left. We did not use henchmen, we used strategy ... I know some people are tired of hearing that, but sometimes there really is a strategy to it, I wont lie. We both have 5 other wizards to complete this with,. so I cant say that it wont be harder with them, I guess we will have to wait and see.

you used Strategy? Ok I did too, but why do everyone that has the lvl 58 quest use henchmen?I used one minion.( A henchmen is a wizard that can be bought buy crowns to help you the whole battle, While the minion can be casted by a card and will help you through out the whole battle )It seems as if I was the only one who used a minion on a lvl 58 quest.

Explorer
May 20, 2010
you used Strategy? Ok I did too, but why do everyone that has the lvl 58 quest use henchmen?I used one minion.( A henchmen is a wizard that can be bought buy crowns to help you the whole battle, While the minion can be casted by a card and will help you through out the whole battle )It seems as if I was the only one who used a minion on a lvl 58 quest.

LOL I called my minion and he promptly died within 2 rounds of casting ... silly me with only one of them in my deck LOL But yeah, I dont understand the whole 'henchmen' thing. I mean, I dont have crowns, but if I did, I would spend them on some good - like gear not henchmen that I dont even get to enjoy.