Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Really?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 12, 2008
Come on! Why do you guys have to get rid of the Gobbler Transformation? It was like my favorite one! KI please put it back on wizard101!
Sorry that this is so short, I really needed to tell you though, please, please re add it!

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Defender
Oct 09, 2010
Stalactite wrote:
Come on! Why do you guys have to get rid of the Gobbler Transformation? It was like my favorite one! KI please put it back on wizard101!
Sorry that this is so short, I really needed to tell you though, please, please re add it!

They didn't exactly get rid of the real card, just the treasure card. But still, it's useful if you kept a few Polymorph treasure cards before the update. (Like me, but i'll probably never use it until I get to Celestia.)

Defender
Feb 11, 2010
They are still in the game, there is just a lvl restriction on now and they can't be sold.

I just wish there was a way for me to get rid of all the polymorph treasure cards i have now other then using them as they just clutter up my treasure pages, can't even sell them to the library.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
He means the Gobbler transformation. Not the polymorphs. You know, like the krokomummy transformation, skeleton transformation, etc. that you buy in the crowns shop, not the polymorph spells.

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
All of you! Don't you understand? I said transformation, you guys don't get Moon Magic, it's not called that, I'm talking about the ones you buy in the crowns shop for out of duels and in them, that just change your look, I know the Polymorph Cards are just level 58 plus only. But that is still kinda stupid, even my friend can't buy them and he's level 51 currently so I think it should be level 50 plus only, I'm pretty sure soon there gonna either get rid of golden cards, or make them always level 60 and when they raise the level cap again, they'll make it the maximum over and over again.

"As long as you follow the path of Balance, young wizard."

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
aww they were really funny :( only problem with transformations is you cant put transformations on mounts :(