Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ultimate dungeon

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
ok so we all know that those houses in the commons are empty and that there are a lot of bosses and dungeons well think about this how about a dungeon with all the bosses in the spiral like you start at the beggining like with rattle bones hat fairy queen on the streets and so on you start from easiest to hardest and after the first few sets you get gold and as you go further you get greater rewards like clothing regrents and if you get to like the last 3 levels you can get crown and if you complete it you get a total of 1000 crown and 3 clothings and get 1000 gold and 2 regrents so what ya think just put it in one of the houses in the commons in WC and it open to all level and it just basically yuou start with the first four bosses you incounter in the game then next next four and so on if you like plz post a comment if not well then i dont care what you think!!! hope all of you like it !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!1

Jack Dragonbreath lvl 60 fire(Pyromancer)

Survivor
Oct 15, 2009
i think your right but my definition of "ultimate" dungeon is a level 60 dungeon. just like briskbreeze, a level 50 dungeon. the girl in the solar district who we never fight should be the head boss. it should be a tower of cheating bosses, and the head boss is her, the mb tower head boss, orrick at the top of briskbreeze, and angus, also in briskbreeze. that would be the ultimate gauntlet, and dungeon. ;) it could be in kt. in a tunnel through the tail of the sphinx in the great sphinx. i hope you like "my" definition of "ultimate" dungeon!

Andrew ThunderBlade Legendary Diviner
Andrew Redflame Legendary Pyromancer

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
you dont get my idea it is ment for all lvls to try out and it goes thorugh every boss and you have to be very lucky to get trhough it so dont change my idea plz