Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cards That Monsters Have

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
I have noticed that some monsters mix up cards and change them.Some have FireSnake and IceSnake.I have also seen SnowElf,ElectricElf,FireBats,SnowBats and SnowShark.

I think it would be cool if we can get those too. :D

Administrator
These are achieved through Mutate Cards.

Keep an eye out, Mutate Cards drop as Treasure, and are in fact, Treasure cards.

For example, say you get the Lightning Beetle Mutate card. You would use this card on the Ice Beetle to turn it into a Lightning Beetle.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
I've been hearing about these mutation cards, but where, and when exactly, can you expect to get them? I mean, I know that they are treasure cards, but so far the only "mutation" cards I have gotten are toughness and keen eyes, not any elemental versions.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2008
i have gotten:

1. mutate ice beetle to blaze beetle
2. mutate fire cat to ice cat
3. mutate fire cat to thunder cat

thats all i have seen so far!

where did i get them? who knows.

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
These are achieved through Mutate Cards.

Keep an eye out, Mutate Cards drop as Treasure, and are in fact, Treasure cards.

For example, say you get the Lightning Beetle Mutate card. You would use this card on the Ice Beetle to turn it into a Lightning Beetle.

yup i actually have two mutate fire cat to storm cat cards their like enchantments like tough where you use it on anotherr card like tough or my faveorite, giant