Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Candy World!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
After Celestia, I think that it would be a good idea for Candy World to be the next world. If you have read other fourms in this section and the Ravenwood Commons as well, then you would know what "Candy World" is. Professor Greyrose has stated that she is one of three children; two are witches, though. Also, if you have done side quests in colossus boulavard, then you would also know that the gobblers are there because their world has been overrun by witches. Hmm, how can that connect? I think you see what I'm trying to say here.
Also, this world obviously must have something that links with Celestia. As you probably know, Morganthe has escaped, and we never got the chance to fight her. So it isn't the end of her. Morganthe has escaped to Candy World, seeking revenge on her foiled plans. There she meets two witches in which she teams up with (can you guess who?). They clear out remaining gobblers, who refused to leave because of the astonoshing amount of candy supply. They run to Wizard City, and suddenly Colossus Boulavard is filled with more gobblers than usual. Merle soon finds out the truth, and calls you to his office to tell you about the situation. He tells you to go to Candy World, which, obviously, has a level requirement of at least 58, and have completed Celestia. When you arrive, the world looks basically how you would expect it to look: Candy canes everywhere, yet many have fallen on the chocolate floor, and houses made out of gingerbread. (Yum) The level cap would be raised to seventy, and that means new spells! I'm not gonna list them here; that's for your imagination to decide on. New gear also. Areas would be candy themed. Also, similar to how Professor Drake helped us in Dragonspyre because of his evil brother, Professor Greyrose could come to Candy World to help us stop her two sisters. She would be the one giving us quests in the commons area, like how Edith Benchley did in Celestia. At the final boss fight, we would confront Professor Greyrose's two sisters and challenge them to battle. (Morganthe is not involved in this fight) They would each have 10,000 health, which is similar to facing two Malistares at one time. (Considering we would now be level 70, it isn't as hard as you would think) Minions would have 2,000 health each, and to fill the empty battle spots, there would be two minions. After defeating them, Professor Greyrose would appear, and congratulate you. Morganthe would appear next, and say that the battle isn't over yet. Professor Greyrose would try to cast a spell, but Morganthe would escape too quickly, and once again, another world would be in the making. I hope you like my ideas! Maybe KI will come out with this world someday! Comment on your opinions!

~Kevin Battlesword, Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I believe KI said they aren't making a candy world and if they did it would be a side world like grizzleheim.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010