Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

epic bundle clothes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
do any of you know about what kind of clothes you get from the epic bundle depending on school or level. I am balance level 54 and i do not know what kind of outfit i would get if i get the bundle.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
It is a very detailed princess outfit for girls, and a very detailed guardian (knight?) outfit for boys. It's the same for all schools, but you gotta dye them as the princess outfit comes in standard pink/white. Idk about male version.

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
It is a very detailed princess outfit for girls, and a very detailed guardian (knight?) outfit for boys. It's the same for all schools, but you gotta dye them as the princess outfit comes in standard pink/white. Idk about male version.

The Prestigious Robe and Boots (When worn by a male) look like the Coat of Invincibility and Footgear of the Indomitable that you can obtain from Diego if you are a good enough duelist. Not sure about the Prestigious Hat - it does look somewhat like Cowl of Tribulation though.

The 'princess outfit' is a unique version of the Royal Attire when worn by girls, it seems.

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
Also, you choose what level outfit you want. You can choose level 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 I believe. Depending on level, they come with different stats and spells. You can preview all of them before you pick the level you want the clothes to be.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
level 40 is helephant for head, myth stun for robe, and life cloud hand thingy called regenerate i think

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
thanks so much but like what card would you get probably a level 42 or 48 spell :-)

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
kittycat932 wrote:
level 40 is helephant for head, myth stun for robe, and life cloud hand thingy called regenerate i think
i am lvl 54 so i would get something more suited for my level right?