Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Necromancer

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Feint spell doesn't work exactly as it states in the description I posted this once probably in the wrong topic to post it in so i'm just going to repost and say that it states "70% to enemies and 30% to self" It is currently doing both 70% to enemy and 70% to self..

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
I think the spell works just fine, it's the "plus 70%" that shows up when you get attacked that is wrong. From how it works on me, it is doing +30% damage, but showing "+70%"

Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
Yes, i have this problem as well, I also do not like the feint spell. I have comprimised and developed a plan for this glitched card. If you use your feint spell, think before you use it. I only use that card toward life minions in combat, or if i want to hit a boss one good time by powering up my best hit. i wait until i get close to reaching the amount of hit power i want to get on the boss or high level minion and then i use the feint card before i do my hit. yes it may fizzle and we all dislike that lol but it happens. I, however, do NOT reccomend using feint on a death minion unless its your only option on a good last hit and make sure you have PLENTY of health before you do use it.
~suri

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
i know for certain that the feint spell only puts 30%+ on you not 70%+ because if were true every helephant in dragonpsyre that's hit me should have killed

Explorer
Apr 17, 2009
Hay guys,

Do not worry about what the damage modifier says on the screen. I have crunched the numbers and it is only 30% not 70%. If you restrict the use of this spell you will be severly holding your necromancer back, especially in dragonspyre. My level 49 necromancer has personally achieved over 15000 damage solo and we hope to see what he can do in a 4 person high damage battle.

Just my two cents.

P.S. My necromancer has never lost a battle due to the feint card.