Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can someone please help me with jotun

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2010
I am Sophia MoonHeart level 42 life, and I am not able to beat jotun, can someone please please help me

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Jotun is a Grizzleheim enemy. In any case, posts here can take up to a day to appear, so asking for live help won't do much good. You're going to need to ask high-level friends for help. An alternate idea is to go to the approved fansite Wizard101 Central and ask for help there.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
Agree. I need help with that quest. I am Death/Storm. Mostly on Sat. I'll post again for my name. I do not remenber it LOL

Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
All of us that need help with jotun dungeon needs to set a date and met together and work together. Then maybe we can bet!

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
If you haven't won yet, complete the two dungeons on either side of Jotun's Hall of Valor. Make sure you defeat the FINAL boss at the end of the side dungeons, and you'll be in for a bit of a surprise when you go back to challenge Jotun.
*Spoiler Alert*
In Hall of Valor, Jotun (I think) says something about the player being foolish to challenge "us." THat is him summoning his brothers, the two bosses who help him. By completing both side dungeons, you will defeat both brothers (one at the end of each one) and they will never assist Jotun again, so all future runs through Hall of Valor will yield only Jotun and a single minion at the end.

Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
If you haven't won yet, complete the two dungeons on either side of Jotun's Hall of Valor. Make sure you defeat the FINAL boss at the end of the side dungeons, and you'll be in for a bit of a surprise when you go back to challenge Jotun.
*Spoiler Alert*
In Hall of Valor, Jotun (I think) says something about the player being foolish to challenge "us." THat is him summoning his brothers, the two bosses who help him. By completing both side dungeons, you will defeat both brothers (one at the end of each one) and they will never assist Jotun again, so all future runs through Hall of Valor will yield only Jotun and a single minion at the end.

Thanks! That really helps.